[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ didnt prepare me for this.. >be 19 year old shut in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1463733168624.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1463733168624.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
/fit/ didnt prepare me for this..
>be 19 year old shut in /fit/fag who never talks to anybody
>first day at new school
>sit next to a qt
>cant hold a conversation
>spill spaghetti all the time
>tfw i'm 6'4 and people expect me to be the alpha all the time
>tfw feel so so small eventhough im much stronger and taller than everyone in my class
I thought getting /fit/ would make it easier to talk in social situations?
been bulking for 8 months now.
did cutting down to below 15% bf make you guys more confident?
cant even remember what its like to be normal anymore.
i just want to be able to talk to people and get af fucking gf.
since im a shut in autist, i usually fall in love with any girl that talks to me.
now im in love with this girl (pathetic i know) after 1 day.
im depressed over the fact that she will never be my gf because im too autistic to talk like a normal person to her.

did getting anti depression pills help any of you?
think ive been depressed for a long time.
>>
>>39991063
You just gotta talk to people man. Find clubs that you like, ask people in class about materials, chill in the common area of your dorm, etc

Ask to work in with people at the gym and then make conversation if they seem receptive

t. social retard sophomore who's just now starting to make friends
>>
I've been in your situation, kinda. You need to start looking at this from a different perspective. Instead of getting upset every time you fail you need to realize you currently suck at it and need practice. It's fine if you fuck up, you most likely learned something from it and next time you hopefully will do a little better. Once you get into the mindset that you're improving it's a lot easier to handle mistakes. What I found was that I'm actually a very likeable, friendly, caring guy that many people enjoy hanging out with if I just put myself out there. You'll probably discover your good sides as well and what kind of people you enjoy haning out with.
>>
>dreamed last night that a cute girl talked to me and we had great bantz together
>didn't get a number or even name
can't even do it in my dreams desu
>>
>>39991124
I'm trying man. Would love to get drunk with people even tho it would ruin my gainz.
maybe i should just fry my brains with drugs so i wont give a fuck.

>>39991132
I've noticed that i dont feel nervous when sitting in a class anymore (after i started lifting)
but i still sperg out when talking.

maybe after my cut, i will feel godlike and not care.

i've become narcissistic as fuck after i started lifting, but i just dont feel equal to other people. like im a level below them.

and people would probably think i was alpha if they didnt know me.

i talked to this girl all day (we had to cus school stuff) small talked abit. maybe im just over thinking it. maybe its just me who think its awkward.
she didnt even say bye when she left famalam
>>
>>39991145
>accidently think nicely of my self
>"just stfu you delusional twat"
>>
>>39991162
Getting drunk every now and then is fine and isn't going to kill your gains. I noticed I'm like 100x more social at parties where people are drinking. Also weed is great for just not giving a fuck, but whenever I smoke I just end up sitting there and don't say anything, so it's not good as far as that goes. Buy a fifth of something and share it with some cool people in your dorm.
>>
>>39991192
I hate weed. Feel good for abit, then just depressed.
Would LOVE to do MDMA with someone, but last year i did some and i got some weird hallucinations from it. now i see those hallucinations permanently.
>whenever i look at something bright (white wall maybe) i see 1000's of pink lines that are formed into 1000's of propellers that spin around
hard to explain
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.