/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know the macro and nutritional value of chicken bones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: marrow.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
marrow.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Does anyone know the macro and nutritional value of chicken bones and marrow?

made chicken stock from oven baked bones and after boiling them for a night the ends of the bones are incredibly soft and juicy.

i can squeeze the tips to pulp as easily as butter. and they taste good

was wondering if i could even make this a thing. just cut off all the tips and put them in a bowl at a party. people wouldnt even know what it was
>>
File: 1415972279584.jpg (140KB, 579x527px) Image search: [Google]
1415972279584.jpg
140KB, 579x527px
just eat them in shame like the fucking freak you are. probably no gainz to be had from what's basically just reduced bone and cartilage but shouldn't do any harm

and don't fucking serve them to other people, someone will eventually figure it out and you'll actually be branded what you are

t. retard who likes the tips too and once saw another spastic serve them at dinner
>>
>>39990317
>wasting actual food.

i just dont want to throw this away since it tastes kinda decent. and probably is low on cals.

i used to throw it away. ut now that i know its edible i dont.
>>
>>39990111
marrow is quite high in fat

source - google

also nice trips
>>
>>39990111
>checked
Bone broth seems to be good shit for your gut.
>>
You're a fucking cretin.
>>
>>39990414
throw away more decent food.

you probably throw away egg yolks and cut the crusts from your bread.
>>
Bone marrow has loads of vitamins but is very high in fat. 9g protien per 100g (beef marrow)
>>
>>39990492
thing is the chicken bones contain mostly bones and no marrow. also i imagine most fat was fryd and boiled out of it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.