[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /fit/.... After being depressed for a few years and gaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170112_104222.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170112_104222.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
Hi /fit/....
After being depressed for a few years and gaining shitload of Wright, I decided I need to work out before it's too late. Would you good people mind helping me with a diet and maybe a routine? And how do I lose my manboobs?
Im 20 years old.
93kg.
185cm.
Thanks.
>>
File: 4L_gQXmgeI7.jpg (44KB, 480x405px) Image search: [Google]
4L_gQXmgeI7.jpg
44KB, 480x405px
Facts.
>>
>>39988489
Sticky. Fucking read it.
>>
>>39988489
Same height and about 20 kilos more but we're about the same fatness. Just go on a nice and slow bulk and I'll see you in the 1500 club in 3-5 years
>>
>>39988767
Sticky is a bit confusing since I have no idea about gyms.
>>
>>39988777
>bulk
why would you tell him to do this when he clearly said he wants to thin out you flaming cunt?

>>39988489
start cutting until you reach the size you want to be dude. also this >>39988767
and don't be a fucking bitch like you were here >>39988800
>>
>>39988800

diet: avoid sugar, try to find good, wholesome sources of protein (eggs, fish, etc.), eat your greens, make sure you get carbs from a variety of sources (grains, veggies, etc.), make sure you get fats too (if your body likes dairy then whole milk is a great staple) take supps if u want (omega 3, bcaa, vit D, zinc, idk i just listed some that aren't bs), etc..

routine: honestly dude it doesn't matter at this point, just be consistent

lifts to start doing: squats, deadlifts, press (standing, seated, bench, dumbbell, barbell)

make sure not to neglect bodyweight stuff for stability and strength: planks, pushups, pullups, dips (look at how gymnasts train)

of course things like rows, lat pull shouldn't be neglected and you can also throw in further auxiliary work like curls as you deem fit

just keep going, that will yield the greatest results (not some "magic" routine)

come back in a year and let us know how you've progressed

also read the sticky bc you need to get an idea about gyms
>>
>>39988826

"start cutting" is terrible advice... he will cut his fat to reveal a shitty physique

just start eating better and train HARD.... your nutrition should fuel your training
>>
>>39988826
Slow bulk. He'll basically maintain the same bf and just grow some nice mass. Once he's yoked, he'll settle into his newfound confidence and become accustomed to the endless fawning of nearby women. After that he'll realize I, and by extension mark rippletits, was completely correct. Strength is a moral imperative for a man, and an adult male weighs at least 200lbs. The world doesn't need any more small betas.
>>
File: 1424153357930.jpg (73KB, 628x587px) Image search: [Google]
1424153357930.jpg
73KB, 628x587px
>>39988489
Kill yourself we have enough brown niggers in this world
>>
Cut but make protein around 40% of your calorie intake. Lift hard.
>>
>>39988489

This >>39988885

Also, trim your finger nails man, unless you play classical guitar or do coke there is no good excuse.
>>
>>39988826
>>39988885
Thanks good anon
>>39988978
I know it's disgusting, but the sound isn't the same with pick.
>>
In your case, it's far better to lose fat and then build up muscle.
Eat meat, especially fish, try to eat a whole fruit instead of a pack of chips. For breakfast take a fortified yogurt, try to get a fat-free yogurt, or at least one free from Trans fat and with little saturated fat. Adding seeds (Chia, pumpkin, etc.) is great for calming your appetite. Add fortified cereal to it and take a fruit, nothing more.
The idea is to make a calorie deficit, no anorexic shit, you end up eating muscle that way, aim for 2000 calories and do a lot of running. When your body fat is around 15-18% start avoiding deficits, it is still a long way to go though.
Run/cycle everyday, as intense as you can, losing weight is 30% exercise and 70% diet. TALK TO A DOCTOR BEFORE DOING THIS, I had chubby friends faint due to the sudden change of lifestyle.
Start the day with a plain cold shower, it will build discipline and make you feel better (it feels really good once you get used to it), take breakfast, brush teeth, wait an hour after breakfast and then exercise. Avoid computers and try to read more, if you are open-minded you might as well try meditation, it does wonders to the brain, and it reduces pain sensibility, which is a huge help in exercise.
As far as building muscle goes, my routine is working every muscle group once every 24-48 hours, but there is no point in building if you have a huge layer of fat covering the muscle, look at sumos. Simple planks, push-ups and squats are great for starting, add more intense workouts and add more muscle groups (biceps, deltoids) the more easily you do these three.
Good luck anon, I had been in similar places and training the body is the best thing one can do in that situation.
>>
>>39989218
Also, remember that doing weights virtually burns no calories, it's cardio what matters. It'll be close to impossible at first, just be consistent, no matter what, it's better to do little than nothing
>>
>>39989218
>>39989254
Thanks anon, much appreciated.
>>
>>39989254
in the moment it doesn't do as much as cardio but the caloric need is brought on by the muscle repair process. you need more calories when you lift.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.