[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I learn to street fight like xxxtentacion? In other words

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: xxxtentacion big ass gun.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
xxxtentacion big ass gun.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
How can I learn to street fight like xxxtentacion? In other words how do I learn to fight and win?
>>
File: tito dick.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tito dick.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
anyone ?
>>
plan ahead and act like a retarded pussy up until the point where you have the best chance of killing them. to defeat your enemy without crushing out any chance of them enacting revvenge is stupid

you can train in martial arts for your whole life. i dont care. if anything that makes you easier to play into a bad situation (For you)

hands down the best strategy for violence is
1. plan ahead and picture all the things that can go wrong and make sure they dont happen
2. deception. villains in movies do the old monologue thing when they think they can easily kill you. thats what niggers do if they think you're a retarded pussy. if you are a threat (making it known you're clever or stronger or quicker) it will only make your opponent more afraid and therefore will give you less chances to win the fight, for instance bringing his friends or attacking you from surprise with no warning

im not a fucking street warrior or anything but thats what i get from reading historical nonfiction: deception and preparation win far more than strength or martial prowess
>>
File: sun_tzu_general[1].jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sun_tzu_general[1].jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>39987722
>>
>>39987722
i mean like 1v1 on the pavement street fighting
>>
FUCK
BASS
FUCK
BASS
>>
snort every drug in your house and be confident
>>
>>39987783
Go for the eyes
>>
>>39987722
I've gotta start doing this. Ill act like jimmy from southpark until they are within range.
>>
>>39987432
Are you serious? This idiot can not fight. His opponents too.
>>
>>39987432
Always make sure your opponet is substantially weaker than you and cant fight so you can beat his ass to look like youre tough to suburban white kids
>>
Throw your punches as straight as possible, no wild haymakers they're easy to see coming and dodge
Transfer your weight to the opposite foot of the hand you're throwing
Duck forward instead of backward to keep your balance
Look at the persons chest while fighting, most people that can't fight make it very obvious what they're about to throw
Honestly though my first 1v1 irl street fight was terrible and my hands didn't work the way I wanted and I had so much adrenaline that it was a blur so probably pick a fight with a smaller guy that you know you can beat but don't kill him or hurt him too back just to get an idea of what you can do
>>
I'll add that most people will sue you for hospital bills and or press criminal charges and there aren't many reasons that are worth going to prison for felony aggravated assault
>>
Fucking loving X at the moment. Only thing that has taken me away from constantly listening to Death Grips

https://youtu.be/1xGWY0zaZVw
https://youtu.be/2FsnVCLYcrM
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.