[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The archangel Zyzzael has deemed you worthy He will grant you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: no homo.jpg (10KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
no homo.jpg
10KB, 201x251px
The archangel Zyzzael has deemed you worthy He will grant you one of two gifts:

The Gift of Strength: You will be the strongest and physically fittest a human has ever been, forever. You will run faster than Usain Bolt, your endurance will surpass olympic distance runners, you will lift hundreds of kilos without batting an eye. Your reflexes and agility will put Bruce Lee into shame. Your health will be top notch, you'll never be sick, you'll never get injured, and you will live as long as a human can possibly live, in your prime strength until the day you die. BUT you will look DYEL, and no amount of lifting will ever change that.

The Gift of Aesthetics: You will instantly and effortlessly have your ideal body and face, and stay that way for as long as you wish. You will be able to change your body type to whatever you want, and change any time if you wish so. You will never have to bulk or cut again, clean diet or not, training or not your fat and muscle levels will always stay as you wish them to be. BUT you'll be as weak as if you never had trained, strength, and stamina-wise.

Which gift do you choose?
>>
>>39984198
Aesthetics of course.
>>
Trick question

Zyzz knew that both strength and aesthetics were achievable natty

Were all gonna make it
>>
>>39984198
Neither unless DYEL can apply to my intermediate level body. In which case, yea, I wanna be captain murica
>>
>>39984198
Strength, both inner and outer!
>>
>>39984198
i choose strength praise zyzz.
>>
/fit/ DYEL or real DYEL?
>>
It's sad that this is even a tough choice, but have to go with option A, as aesthetics are possible and achievable by many wthh enough work, while the health of option A is one of a kind.

>Lifting for girls
>>
>>39984198
Neither. I want both.
>>
>>39984198
I choose none. For if I were to make it, I have to endure all the challenges that come my way with chivalry and honour without looking for some "gifts"...
>>
>>39984198
Gift of Strength.

Also, you said no amount of lifting would change the aesthetics portion. You didn't mention diet. Joke's on you, fucker. I just won.
>>
Strength, easy. I can still look good and fashionable as a skinny DYEL.

My Strength, speed, and health would also make me very wealthy very fast.
>>
Neither

I'll do shit on my own
>>
>>39984932
>fixing being dyel with diet
and how exacly would that fucking work
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.