[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do we deal with manlet problem? https://www.youtube.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
how do we deal with manlet problem?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF6cbg2z38E
>>
>>39981267

Personally I wouldn't date the brown guy because he's brown. And the white guy isn't too bad looking but he looks and sounds poor. So nope for both of them
>>
>>39981267
jesus christ
>>
>>39981267
The amount of manlet rage it takes to go through all of that effort is unfathomable. I had no idea people were so sensitive about their height.
>>
>>39982991
This is tall privilege
>>
>>39982991

they are emtionally upset that a random girl they dont know has preferences and criteria that they dont match.

this is the definition of beta
>>
>>39982991
It's a new level of loser
>>
>>39981267

Just don't look down and they'll go away eventually
>>
>>39981267
Women want a man with a big personality... and big cock.
>>
>>39981267

Kind of funny, but the indian guy at the end was cringey. He shouldn't have shown up.
>>
>>39983131

Just watched the other one where the indian girl rejected him because she doesn't date indian guys. He pops up creepishly from behind a car after the white guy does his thing and says "you don't like it do you? :( you hurt my feelings" and she doesn't even remember him, and he continues on with "oh, you.. you know me... I'm from the internet... a few days ago, you did this to me :(" and she walks away creeped out
>>
>>39981267

This was extremely cringeworthy and beta

good god
>>
>>39981267
prank?
>>
Wow that video
>>
>>39983182
Please post more of these. This pajeet is the new king of cringe.
>>
>>39983182
There's another one where a girl doesn't want to date him because he refuses to poo in loo, so has his attractive friend get her to admit that she's pooped in the woods before, and the Indian guy follows her into a pubic bathroom and tells her that she hurt his feelings.
>>
>>39981267
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6Zwbj7INEM&feature=youtu.be

lmao, there's more. Every time a girl makes his Indian friend mad, the white guy gets some petty beta revenge on her. In this one, she dumped the Indian dude because he invited her to meet his parents after a couple dates.
>>
>>39981267
I AM PAJEET I POO IN LOO YOU KNOW ME FROM DA INTERNET
>>
>>39986788
>the ass shot
fuckin pajeet man...
>>
>>39981267
Nobody wants to be around much less date Pajeet.
>>
wtf this had nothing to do with his height he's a literally a poopoo head lmao cmon /fit/ step ur game up damn
>>
How can you fucking watch this? It's so cringey, I feel so bad
>>
>>39987277
>tumblr
>feeling bad for others over the internet

what the fuck?
>>
>>39981267
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
PAJEETS BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1484028993384.jpg (6KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
1484028993384.jpg
6KB, 250x203px
>>39987280
lmao what
>>
File: 1479366963760.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1479366963760.png
55KB, 217x190px
>all the white nights in this thread taking the side of the woman as if subconciouspy they think they are scoring pussy points

And you're calling Pajeet the beta...
>>
>Says 5'11
>Really probably only 5'9/5'10
>Everyone pretends he's not a manlet
What world are these people fucking living in
>>
she seems like she's way too good for these little boys nom sayin?
>>
>>39987335
The same world we've always lived in, where society and guys will conciously or subconciously do anything to increase their chances at wet hole
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.