[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of a meme is this? I'm deciding between this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Insanity-Workout-Review.jpg (298KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Insanity-Workout-Review.jpg
298KB, 2048x1152px
How much of a meme is this?

I'm deciding between this and a bodyweight routine (probably reddits one)
>>
>>39980105
It's exercise, not training.

Considering that you don't know the difference-it won't matter which program you choose.
>>
>>39980126
I'm joining a rowing team. Would strength or endurance be better for that?
>>
>>39980154
Both would. You can train both as well.
>>
>>39980154
combo of both really. tho I'd ask your coach and teammates for an educated opinion
but why not just do both routines on opposite days?

Insanity is just HIIT cardio with some ab shit thrown in.
>>
>>39980173
It's 6 days a week
>>
>>39980187
insanity?
you don't have to follow the guidelines to the T. you're an athlete customize it to your goals and how your body feels. additional training for your support is just that. it shouldn't take away or hinder your performance when you practice for rowing.
>>
Is there a good dvd type workout that does both?
>>
>>39980187

rowing is incredibly brutal both on musculature and on the CV. if that rowing team is worth its weight, youll need the rest days and youll get in great shape from the exercise.

learn the technique and then figure out where youre deficient. im not a rower but that seems like a no-brainer with any sport.
>>
>>39980105
It's great. Anyone who says otherwise has never tried it or can't see past their own bias. Gotta do pull ups on the side if you're a dood though.
>>
Do the 2 month insanity program then move on to strength? faggot.
>>
>>39980221

OP here, would like to know this too. I only chose insanity because someone mentioned it to me, I didn't realise there were so many others.
>>
>>39980292
P90x but i lost about 50 pounds and toned uo really good with insanity. Grwat to lose weight
>>
insanity is fun as hell. kicks your ass and never gets boring. main guy drops the straight facade a couple times, though so you need stomach for fags.
>>
bodyweight is insanely superior
>>
>>39980105
Suuuuuuper fun to do with an SO. Good for trying to lose weight or just strengthen you heart.

Don't do the silly program it outlines do you, but do a short one and a long one once a week and you'll learn to enjoy it.

Everything you start one, you're miserable. But watching that meter tick close to the finish line while knowing you worked your hardest leaves you feeling satisfied.

Again, do it with an SO, motivate each other, have fun.
>>
>>39980105
its extremely difficult cardio. will probly not build muscle unless you're total beginner
>>
>>39980473
you're dumb, and probly go to a kids playground, do 10 kipping chin ups, and are vegan
>>
>>39980105
Not a meme. Torrented this and its pretty much home HIIT and crossfit combined. Good if you need to lose weight or if you're cutting, or just some endurance training.
>>
>>39980105
Top tier cardio desu, I fucking hate running and doing these video workouts is pretty fun + gets the heart rate up
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.