[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even possible to overeat on a clean ketogenic diet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: mentos.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mentos.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
Is it even possible to overeat on a clean ketogenic diet? I don't think so.
>>
>>39979173
Or any other clean diet
>>
>>39979173
>>39979181
>the le clean eating meme

Please tell me how certain proteins carbs and fats are """"dirtier"""" than other proteins carbs and fats. What did you drop your fucking food on the floor or something?
>>
>>39979504
Yeah dude let's eat Mc Donalds every day ! Lol :)
>>
>>39979173

>he thinks i cant eat 2 whole chickens with lots of gravy, 500g of cauliflower cheese and 2 liters of cashew milk with 6 scoops of casein

Spot the cuck
>>
>>39979514
Tell me why you couldnt
>>
>>39979504
by processing and adding shit that makes your food rot slower you faggot
>>
>>39979573
>the fda is a meme guyys da fud is not aktually safe!!!!

Neck yourself my man
>>
You can't. The body just doesn't want any more. Even if you do stuff yourself, you just can't do it the next day. The body compensates. All the hormones are working properly. Feels so fucking good man
>>
>>39979544
>cashew milk
>casein
>clean

Spotted the idiot.
>>
>>39979504
ever heard of the glycemic index?

Try and not get angry when replying to this please
>>
>>39979865
>Try and not get angry when replying to this please

kek
>>
File: jaguars-fan-gif_0.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
jaguars-fan-gif_0.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>39980095
>that guy who's permanently mad about Indians misses the point once again
>>
>>39980151

>pajeet watches rich piana dissing protein powder(to promote his "real food" supplement, wow)
>now pajeet thinks he's somehow enlightened and better than everyone because he has further reasons to abstain from dairy and eat more saags and naans

wow
>>
>>39980281
you are super retarded
>>
>>39980095
>>39980281
t. closeted pajeet

Seriously, the only people I've seen who hate Indians this much are Indians who left their home shithole or children of Indians who left said shithole, born and raised elsewhere.
>>
>>39980332
he's pretty prolific

http://desuarchive.org/fit/search/image/yrJ1GGtn9ongE_T-2mi93A/

http://desuarchive.org/fit/search/filename/pajeettttt/
>>
>>39980370
Yeah most of the IRL shitposters I mentioned won't shut up about how India is corrupt and a literal shithole, yet they won't do anything about it either.
>>
>>39979566
>bs and fats are """"dirt

you could, had a buddy order mcdubs plain and toss the bun because it was cheap. This was also when it was like .96 w/tax, now its like 1.20 so I'm not sure it would be worth it once you add it up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.