[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me why Dan Bilzerian isn't the king of /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

Explain to me why Dan Bilzerian isn't the king of /fit/

He's ripped as fuck and is living just the degenerate lifestyle most people here claim to dream of
>>
>>39978796
He is a manlet
>>
This guy is exactly what I'd imagine Blaha to be if he ever got rich.
>>
He's straight

/thread
>>
>living just the degenerate lifestyle most people here claim to dream of

Do they?
>>
>>39978796
We had this exact thread a few days ago, are you this desperate for (you)s?
>>
>>39978806
fpbp
>>
>>39978796
>He's ripped as fuck and is living just the degenerate lifestyle most people here claim to dream of
he has had 2 heart attacks already no thx. I would only get rich to make sure my health is 100% so i can be in the best shape in my life
Also im a SADBOY so i'd feel bad if a girl only liked me it cause i paid her.
>>
>>39978796
> manlet
> roids

He's fucking embarrassing
>>
>>39978796

From what I know, this is either a guy who is living off of his father's career or had a lot of money, so he had the chance to make many mistakes before managing to get a steady income.

I think that's the reason he isn't liked. You can't really relate to him because he never was like you or me or anyone in here. He always had the safety net under him.
>>
File: beardfags the truth.jpg (60KB, 640x772px) Image search: [Google]
beardfags the truth.jpg
60KB, 640x772px
>>39978796

>he has to PAY people to hang out with him, he doesn't even have sex with them

mirin his undeserved money, not mirin everything else, esp the jaw.
>>
File: 1449717744377.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1449717744377.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>39978796
Breh, we need to have a talk, call me later.
>>
>>39978796
>needs money to get women
>manlet
>THREE heart attacks
>chicken legs

Lmao no.
>>
He's not the king of /fit/ because he's completely unrelatable to the average lurker.

Would love to party like him for a bit tho
>>
>he doesn't realize we're just joking about wanting that degenerate lifestyle!

haha oh wow. we don't actually want to die at 26 while banging a thai ladyboy mate
>>
>>39978933
He inherited all of his father's money, his father was a tax fraud. He claims to be a big shot poker player but he isn't really a pro, he gambles big and loses a lot.
>>
>>39979049
>THREE heart attacks

Then he's also got erectile dysfunction
>>
>>39978796

>the degenerate lifestyle most people here claim to dream of

Only the socially retarded and outcasted 18 year olds that discover roids and bulk up by their 20s (Like Zyzz and Jeff) dream of fucking sluts and paying sluts to hang out with them.

Most people here want to be fit enough to attract a nice girl or improve how they think about themselves. not so they can go to clubs where dyels score all the time and get endless roasties and std sluts.
>>
if you look passed the surface, dans life is really depressing.

I guess he must be pretty insecure with the huge amount of lies he tells so people on the internet will think he is cool
>>
>>39979097
I wouldn't be surprised desu. He seems super insecure in his masculinity.
>>
he inherited all his money, pays those girls just to hang around with him and gets hard attacks on the regular because of all the drugs.

yeah that's the life right there
>>
>>39978806

Basicly this.
Manlets literaly are disqualified for king of /fit/.
>>
>>39978796
Dan, pls go
>>
>failed twice to get into the navy seals so he paid $1 million to be in a military film and they cut all his lines
>>
Sounds like a bunch of jealous fucks in this thread
>>
He's a BUD/S dud who desperately tries to look like an operator.
>>
>>39979186
Saddest part of all desu
>>
>>39979203
go Dan go
>>
>>39978796

He's basically what most of /fit/ would be if they had money.

Insecure and overcompensating. Uses cash to cover his personal blackhole.

Still, seems like a better than life than most of us here though. Probably.
>>
Every time I see this guy I can't help but think that he pays women to take photos with him.
>>
trust fund manlet babby
>>
He's gay
>>
He's a try hard cookie cutter loser who is every 8 year old kid's idea of what a cool guy is. He tries so hard to get everyone to think he's cool, it's embarrassing. Sad thing is that people look up to him.
>>
>>39978796
alright senpai, my legs are as hairy as his. do you guys thinks he shaves his ass? Should I do it?
>>
>Rich
>Good looking face
>Aesthetic body
>Despite height, he's taller than most women
>Good personality, funny and charming, straightforward
>Awesome lifestyle
>Popular, can make other people famous instantly

You know girls will fuck any random dude who has 1 of these good qualities, let alone all of them, right?
>>
manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet

>Fit's opinion on everything
>>
>>39979438
>good personality
He has the most garbage personality I can think of
>>
>>39978796
>making it is being happy each day
>this differs per person
>>
>>39979438

i'm none of these qualities and i fuck a lot of girls

you just have to be straight forward and don't take no for an answer (unless they threaten to call the cops)
>>
He doesn't look like he is chilling and having fun, always doing some tryhard shit. Leo is a tanscendent person who utilizes sluts the right way.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.