[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>do pull-ups >feel good during set, want to keep doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1482615734308.jpg (62KB, 419x449px) Image search: [Google]
1482615734308.jpg
62KB, 419x449px
>do pull-ups
>feel good during set, want to keep doing more
>do bar dips
>do bench press
>do db curls

>do squats
>feel like absolute shit during set, never want to do them again after finishing (even though I do)

Why?
>>
>>39976955
because its the hardest exercice there is
>>
There's this sort of motivational pasta about squats feeling like the weight of the world resting on your shoulders and conquering it or something. It's kinda like that.
>>
Yeah you figured out the meme anon, this is why everyone hates leg day. You never hear people complain about skipping arm day. Hitting arms and chest is fun. Hitting legs fucking sucks.

Reason being is it takes a shitload of energy to stress those muscles, and honestly putting a couple hundred pounds on your back is no small feat. Your CNS does not like being pushed in that way.
>>
I hate every single lift but my undiagonosed psychological disorders wont allow me to quit lifting, similar to how I can't stop playing MMORPGs, despite the fact I find them incredibly boring, pointless and repetitive.
>>
>>39977072
that's sad, anon. would you like a hug?
>>
>>39976955
I get that anon, squats take a shitload of muscle and energy, and unlike deadlifts you have to finish the entire fucking rep before you can put the weight down. It's also uncomfortable as fuck to load that kind of weight on your back. "hurr traps" whatever you do when you squat, point is that it's fucking uncomfortable and the worst lift in the world. Only thing I like about squats is finishing my last set and leaving the squat rack to go do my calf raises.
>>
>>39976955
I love squats. I fucking hate lunges
>>
>>39977081
yes are you a girl please love me
>>
File: 1475934655452.jpg (303KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475934655452.jpg
303KB, 700x1000px
>>39977128
I... I can pretend to be, anon.... if that's what you want...
>>
>>39977142
no ill just kill myself instead

fuckin faggot

SHOO SHOO AWAY WITH YOU,

I DONT WANT TO STICK MY DICK IN POO

YOU HAVE A MENTAL ILLNESS, YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE

KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY,

YOU WILL NOT HAVE YOUR WAY WITH ME
>>
File: tumblr_mdpipqgXvR1rr12zho1_500.gif (1006KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdpipqgXvR1rr12zho1_500.gif
1006KB, 500x300px
>>39977185
Wow, no one's ever written me a poem before. I feel so special.
>>
>>39977097
>properly racked bar
>uncomfortable
Yeah for the first month or so, after that you can comfortably pin-squat atleast 2plates more than you can to depth without any discomfort
>>
>>39977200
i love you
>>
>>39977200
please respond
>>
File: wojack-chan.jpg (14KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
wojack-chan.jpg
14KB, 236x282px
>>39977243
>>39977258
oh anon...
>>
>>39977142
this picture makes my heart go doki doki
>>
>>39977097
>squat first time
>sore neck
>month later put the bar onto my shoulder blades rather than my neck
>feels fine
Maybe when you have more than a couple weeks of lifting expirience the pain will go away
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.