[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be ugly af >be ignored by girls because of that >got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: CJCen3NVAAAzoqV.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CJCen3NVAAAzoqV.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>be ugly af
>be ignored by girls because of that

>got fit
>be ignored because they think you fuck everyone

what the hell
>>
>>39976181
They wouldn't ignore you because they think you fuck everyone. That's a huge turn on for girls because it would show that you are someone a lot of people want and they would need to work hard to make themselves noticeable and different then the other females in your life. There must be something else going on OP.
>>
>>39976181
I'd had several girls tell me when we first met they thought I was some sort of player

> tfw automatically labeled a fuckboy cause you lift and have social skills
>>
Get a shirt with VIRGIN printed across the chest, see what happens, return with results for /fit/.
>>
>>39976181
bruh getting fit doesnt change ugliness kek
>>
>>39976195
>drinking the PUA kool-aid...
>>
>>39976181
>>be ignored because they think you fuck everyone
>implying you're still not ugly af
>>
>>39976195
Yep, you sure know women. When do you turn 18?
>>
>>39976270
>virgin shirt
you mean an anime shirt?
>>
>>39976181
WOMEN ARE A MEME, DO NOT PURSUE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
>>
>>39976195
>That's a huge turn on for girls

Depends on the type of girl. Most don't like to compete and wouldn't bother with a "player." It seems to be only the trashiest thots who like the type of guy you describe, and nobody wants that type of girl really.
>>
Newsflash:You're still an ugly dumb ass with a better than average body.Nobody thinks anything.
>>
File: 1445308119858.jpg (101KB, 864x717px) Image search: [Google]
1445308119858.jpg
101KB, 864x717px
>>39976270
This might genuinely work and only come off as randomxD and quirky since millennial normies love self-deprecating irony.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.