[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I notice a trend of all the super shredded guys with actual top

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: jke.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
jke.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
I notice a trend of all the super shredded guys with actual top tier faces being significantly older than they look. This is true even at my own gym. Ive talked to a few guys and I expect them to be older than me (I'm 26) and they're like 20. Wtf happens to them when they actually turn 30-35?

pic related is 21 or 22. Hes a good looking guy but I feel he looks like hes in his early to mid 30s.
>>
File: jke3.jpg (99KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jke3.jpg
99KB, 1080x1080px
>>39975618
same guy on left without the photoshop
>>
>>39975618
>"I notice a trend of all the super shredded guys with actual top tier faces being significantly older than they look."
>rest of post says the exact opposite
>>
>>39975639
This
>>
File: Kek_them_-_Dubs.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kek_them_-_Dubs.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>39975639
>>
>>39975618
Just perception, you perceive them as having some level of seniority over you. When I was about 19 I was a manager at a fast food joint, when I was at work everyone I met thought I was 21-22, everyone outside of work thought I was 17-18. Same deal
>>
>>39975618
Low body fat. I'm 27 but started to look like 40 when I cut to 12%
>>
>>39975618
They're dehydrated and they're not gonna look much older when 30 I guess.
>>
>>39975618
your face gets sunken in and less aesthetic when you get show-level shredded
>>
>>39975831

> When I was about 19 I was a manager at a fast food joint, when I was at work everyone I met thought I was 21-22

Woah
>>
>>39975639
This. OP you confused the fuck out of us you nigger.

Also getting the 25+ looking face earlier is due to roids
>>
>>39975897
>this
>>
Bad skin from roiding and all the other shit they put their bodies through. Rather be an ottermode twink with silky young skin 4everrrr
>>
>>39975618
It's almost as if roids cause premature aging
>>
>>39975631
Lol what a cheap looking trophy, I got the same when I got 3d place at a martial art competition when I was 13 not even joking
>>
>>39975831
'no'

You do not 'look' mid 30s when you're early 20s unless something has gone wrong

And in answer to your question op it's because of gear
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.