[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to be really fat from age 10 to 19 and then i lost weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I used to be really fat from age 10 to 19 and then i lost weight and now i'm 23, i feel so much regret and bitterness that i allowed myself to become fat in the first place, i wonder how much better youth i would have had and how much better my mental health would be if i didn't have to live all those years of insecurity and bullying and ugliness.
>>
mirin that bulk suck you lost your mass OP one day you may get it back
>>
>>39975225

Hm, aren't you angry at the shallowness of society?

I mean, all things being equal how does one pant size make you a worthwhile person and another person make you not a worthwhile person?

Yes, your experience would have been different, but your frustration is misplaced.
>>
You are 23 ya goofball. You are young a fuck.

Look, I know that you have a tangible reason that you think your teenage years sucked. However, even if you were a standard weight, you still could have been bullied for other shit. Teenage years suck for many people for many different reasons.

What matters now is that you lost the weight at a super young age compared to 99% of people who were obese in their teens. You are going to have an amazing 20's and then 30's, etc. cause you owned up to your part in being fat and fixed it.

Go kill it nigga
>>
>>39975248
yes HAES
>>
>>39975248

This.
>>
>>39975248
Yes this too, i feel like now i don't want to socialize with people because how i was treated when i looked different
>>
>>39975253
>>39975248
>>39975260
Samefag. GTFO tumblr
>>
>>39975248
Fat people are worse people. They are either genetically inferior and are obese without any control, or they have control and choose to be disgusting sacks of shit.

8/10 bait
>>
>>39975248
Humans are hard wired to hate fat people.
>>
>>39975248
>shallowness of society?
If you have so little self-respect as to let yourself become - or stay - obese then you don't deserve respect from others.
>>
>>39975225
As someone who is 29 and just now getting into fitness, I feel your pain.

I always felt like I was holding everybody else back. I couldn't walk as far or run as far. I couldn't play sports with people or climb the same things and it really bothered me.

What does being physically fit mean? It means not letting your physical body limit you from doing whatever you want. Go hiking or swimming or running or jumping without feeling encumbered. It means carrying something heavy on your shoulder without breaking a sweat. It means being a capable human being without the limits that affect the physically incapable. I don't have to worry about getting tired as quickly.

This isn't even speaking on the issue of how people feel about you when they see you clearly neglecting your body and self image.
>>
>>39975251
Basically this.

Teenage years are the most misrepresented period of everyone's life.

Real life isn't like American Pie. You're just a raging ball of hormones and have no idea how the world works and you're consumed in this race to adulthood. And you're surrounded by everyone else daily going through the same stuff and everyone's trying to be unique and act like they've got life figured out.

Mid twenties are when it gets really good, no one, including you, will give a fuck about anything anymore other than what you want to do, and you'll have a disposable income to do it with.

Good luck anon, the best stuff is coming right up.
>>
>>39975703
Okay, thanks
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.