[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym etiquette question: Are you supposed to wipe down the equipment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 2dd.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
Gym etiquette question: Are you supposed to wipe down the equipment after you use it for the next person? Or is it the next person's responsibility to wipe down equipment before they use it?
>>
>>39973764

if you sweated on it. fucking clean that shit.
if not move on.

wtf dude are you retarded ? ?
>>
>>39973764
You wipe it down if you got it sweaty. If you didn't then they can if it bothers them that much to touch something that someone else touched.
>>
>>39973777
Do you wipe the equipment before you use it too? Or do you assume the last person already cleaned it off?
>>
>>39973764
Do both
>Not remembering parasite anon
>>
There's a competitive power lifter.. who lifts around the same time that I do.

Is it appropriate to ask him for form critiques/ corrections between his sets?
>>
I put a towel down before my sets and that keeps my sweat off the bench
>>
It'd be weird if I was to wipe down the platform, bar, and bumper plates, famalam
>>
>>39973855
Once per workout maybe. See how open he is to it.
>>
>>39973855
Why don't you ask him that?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.