[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like being ugly? Are you treated differently socially?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 26

What's it like being ugly? Are you treated differently socially? I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'm just curious. How did you realise you were ugly?
>>
>>39967753
The questions is how ugly does one have to be to be treated differently? I am sure I treat ugly people differently.. I bet you don't have any ugly friends either?
>implying you are not ugly
>>
She looks like the world's biggest midget
>>
>>39967753
>typical_straya_woman.jpg
>>
>>39967753
B R I S B A N E
>>
>>39967753

No one ever approaches me, tries to get to know me better and I never get invited to events.

I dress well but what can you do about non-existent jaw and acne scarred babyface.
>>
>>39967753
>tfw not sure if ugly or decent looking
How do I know?
>>
>>39968676
How would you rate yourself? I think if you're ugly you'd know.
>>
If you're truly really ugly, people don't just ignore you. They actively hate you guts and at the least find you distrustful and inferior. Everything is more difficult even in 'professional' settings at work where you'd think people would disregard looks. It's pretty bad and the only thing you can do is look at people who are literally disfigured and think 'well at least I don't have it that hard' to feel better.
>>
>>39968676
post pic faggot
>>
>>39967753
I am a confirmed 8/10, but I spent a few years with a deformity that caused people to treat me differently.
Pretty much this>>39968605

No one ever cared about anything I had to say, everyone thought I was less intelligent, and no one really cared if I was there or not. It was so hurtful because at first girls would think I was really hot, but then they would notice the deformity and immediately change how they acted and usually make up an excuse and just leave abruptly. Really fucked me up for a while. Resorted to hardcore alcoholism and drug use. Fixed the deformity, stopped doing drugs/alcohol, life's great now.

Taught me a lot about how much life sucks for ugly people. Funniest thing is, I treat ugly girls the exact same way I was treated even knowing how bad it feels. It's just life, and life's not fair.
>>
>>39969034
What deformity?
>>
>>39969058
I browsed /r9k/
>>
>>39968942

Also, if you're male at least, it's not unusual to have complete strangers threaten to punch you in the face. You have to develop an incredibly thick skin or you will kill yourself. At that point I believe average people/attractive people really are softer/have thinner skin.
>>
File: 1483917976869-fit.png (1MB, 929x648px) Image search: [Google]
1483917976869-fit.png
1MB, 929x648px
>>
>>39967753
Is that things name possum?
>>
>>39969132

If you've seen some of his others pics that get posted sometimes he actually seems to have a pretty active social life a close friends. Not likely he's gotten laid though.
>>
>>39969112
Yes. I believe having life hard gives you an incredible advantage over the average faggot. You've got the thickes skin and are basically impervious to a lot of shit, since you suffered so much. It happened to me since I was unbelievably skinny during my teenage years (44kg at 180cm back in HS) aswell as acne ridden.
>>
>>39967753

Why do ugly guys always go for blacks?

Is it like a "I cant do any better" kind of thing or what

It seems like every ugly girl I meet has had a black bf but virtually every normal weight girl seems to think theyre gross
>>
>>39969058
My cock was too long
>>
>>39969132

What makes a man look like that?
>>
>>39969257

except most of fit is a bunch of social outcasts or losers who bitch about what thinskinned people dont even notice, so how does that work
>>
>>39969406
Eating too many Baby Ruths
>>
>>39967753
Being ugly doens't make you hated. Maybe getting laid may be more difficult, but it stops there. The real point are frustaded people who blames it's own uglyness for their failure and become grunty idiots or insecure sad cunts. It's all about your maturity and charisma, even beautyful people may have strugle to socialize if they are arrogant or autismo like a lot of luck guys in this romanian farming trade forum.
>>
>>39969667
But the difference is that, when you are good looking, your interactions will be interpreted more favorably in just about every circumstance.
>>
>>39969406
eating bees everyday
>>
File: 1472900897490.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1472900897490.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>39969468
>>
>>39967753
Well, I felt all my life excluded. When you're lucky you're at least the second choice, people treat you disrespectful. You rarely get invited to hang out,and if you talk to much people are getting annoyed by you very quickly and if you start talking less people think you're autistic. Its just much harder to gain friends and to convince people of yourself.
You always have to be careful what you say, because if you say something wrong what the person doesn't like, you can fuck up a relationship very quick and loss your sympathy. I noticed that taking care of relationships is like playing sims.
You always need to say funny stuff & good stuff just to maintain the "relationship bar" in a positive area as soon you say something wrong you can fuck it up within minutes and you're out. much more investment to maintain friendships, you always have to deliver high quality shit while other people can get away with stupid shit.
Also women pretty much ignore and avoid you, you will never witness a women who initiates a conversation by herself. So pretty no sex and no relationships. And when you do it like me and you try to change your appearance by fitness. Some women get offended by it because by their view you suppose to crawl back to your hole and stay there.
I don't want to feel self-pity but I'm fucked..
I'm poor and ugly and have almost no friends except for one but he lives in a different city so we can't spend so much time together, this year I spend my NYE at home in front of my pc because no one invited me.
It's really hard to stay positive and mentally sane when you get treated this way and spend most time alone, who am I suppose to develop a good personality then ?

>>39969112
Totally agree on that one. I went to club with some friends 1,5 year ago, it was the time I was very skinny und lanky. Some drunktard wanted to start a fight with me, if though I didn't do anything to me, he just started pushing me as our ways crossed.
>>
File: Bale_oooh.jpg (11KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
Bale_oooh.jpg
11KB, 320x272px
>>39968942
Good looking guy here. I surf life on the gravy train and while I have to work for my shit, I notice I don't have to work as hard as other people.
I kinda feel bad about this but I fucking hate ugly people and their ugliness taints everything they do. When an ugly person is nice to me, all I can think is that they are being nice just because they have to be or else they'd have nothing. When an ugly person hands me workpapers in an engagement, I am much more likely to review their work because I don't trust their shit. Whenever a client wants to meet, I never put the ugly guy on it and an ugly girl only if I'm meeting with females.
I realize I'm part of the problem and not the solution, but I like being privileged. I was born good looking and no one can take that from me no matter what. I got mine, so fuck all of you.
>>
>>39969667
Nah bro. Being ugly is literally playing life on hard mode. For example, in uni, I had to do a group project. I was given the easiest part but I had to do a lot of crap for other classes so I never really got around to doing it. The girls in my group basically said "Oh Anon, it's really alright. It's not really hard. Can you just present well?" And I got 5 star reviews from my all of them.
On the other hand, the ugly guy got completely shat on. His work wasn't the best but it wasn't bad either. They ripped on him, his outfit, his sort of autistic speech tendencies, and his hygiene when we had meetings without him. I, of course, threw him under the bus because I wanted to get on their good side. I went on a date with one of them afterwards.
Project bro, if you're reading this, I'm sorry :( but I really wanted the poontang
>>
Man, I used to be very ugly and very awkward.

Now I am good looking - I have an amazing partner and other women will actively give me their numbers and ask to kiss and fuck me, etc - but I'm still very awkward.

The funny thing is, when I go home and girls from high school see what I look like and hear what I am doing with my life now (I moved abroad and make more money than they will ever make), they all want to talk me, but I literally don't know who they are because they never paid attention to me and so, when I moved, I completely forgot about them. The only girl I remember is the girl who would actively call me 'rat face' and shit. What a cunt. I hear she has a deadbeat husband, kids and got fat now.

But anyway, now they make out like I'M the bad guy because I don't know who they fuck they are when they talk to me. Women are a fucking joke.
>>
>>39970225
The only reason I know this isn't me is because I never missed a project meeting
>>
>>39969862
Actually some average people avoid prettier ones, because of the assumption that they are arrogant, untrustful in relationships or just out of their league. While the same kind of people will treat the ''poor little one'' better because of empathy or because they may be emotionally harmless.

Of course the beautiful one may have some advantages over ugly people, but believing that they life in easy mode is naive. You always have to pay a price in life, my friend.

Sociality involves way more factors than looks. If you are ugly and unlucky with people, that's because you are a loser, not because your appearance.
>>
>>39970030
Chill nigga, for all you know you could get your face fucked up in an accident or something, so be nicer to people you deem as ugly. Jesus.
>>
Average faced lanklet here

People smile and actually look at me occasionally but rarely approach me. As much as people want to deny it height and face is important.
I'm glad I'm not a manlet with an average face otherwise I would probably feel invisible.

Anytime I see an generally unattractive person they don't seem to hide their flaws which is admirable. Probably just accepting the shit hand given.
>>
Lol there was this guy in my class who was a hamplanet, greasy hair, and sounded like he was gonna have asthma attack all the time. He had to take notes on a clipboard because his mass spilled out onto the desk he could barely fit in

Dude had the funniest personality and had the confidence of Chad. We loved him. Still, because he looked like 500lb Quasimodo you could still feel the cringe and everyone just wishing he wasn't there so we didn't have to watch him die just in case his body finally gave out there
>>
File: 1326865670957.gif (272KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1326865670957.gif
272KB, 375x375px
>>39967753
>friends used to call me ugly all the time in HS
>Went to college
>Chicks and gay dudes think im cute
>Start getting /fit/
>Now im called handsome by all female and gay coworkers
>Everybody at work talks about muh gloots
>New friends mire
>Old friend got fat and lost hair
>Still calls me ugly
>Know hes mad cause we double teamed a register worker at our old job when we were younger and my dick was way bigger

So I thought i knew what it was like to be ugly, but i dont. mfw
>>
>>39970295
No.
I am good looking and have been told so by many female acquaintances, including platonic friends.
I am naturally intelligent, went to a good school, and make a very good living ($100k+ for an undergrad degree).
Women throw themselves at me, or otherwise make it very easy to get into their pants and fuck with their heads.
I was simply born with superior genes. I literally believe I am a better person just by right of birth, like a medieval noble.
I know one day a reckoning is coming, but until then, I glory in my greatness.

Shit I'm a fucking narcissist aren't I?
>>
>>39970387
Yeah, but so is everyone. You're just a lucky narcissist.
>>
>>39970293
This. I'm intimidatingly attractive but debillitatingly autistic; no one approaches me and I don't approach anyone else so I'm left to be forever alone.
>>
>>39970387
Seriously, chill your face nigga. That "day of reckoning" could literally come at anytime, so why not try and be a bit less, uh, self-centered?
>>
>>39970432
Two reasons:
1. If I get into an accident and become disfigured, I know the score. I'm going to be treated like a subhuman. Being nice or kind is not going to change that. So why would I do something like that?

2. Once I get married in about five years and have kids, it literally won't matter. I spread my seed and have spawned more genetically superior humans.
>>
>>39970016
legit heartbreaking post. really made me think and I probably won't pretend to be ugly on the internet anymore
>>
People don't hide their disrespect for you, they talk over you, nobody really wants to be around you, all that sort of stuff, no friends, I even had a teacher who would laugh when I was beaten or picked on.
You're obviously invisible at best to girls, sometimes it's like they're offended at your presence. I dress nice, cut my hair, good hygiene, doesn't really seem to make a difference. I was told once it doesn't suit me to try to look attractive.

I realized I was unattractive when I noticed how differently girls responded to guys around me, I remember my shock when I realized most of the people in my class have had sex back around grade 8.

Back when I was really skinny as a teenager, I would get picked on by everyone from kids to adults, I had girls come up to me and just hit me or throw stuff at me for no reason.

At this point I know I'll never be attractive, but I still lift because people at least don't fuck with me now that I'm bigger, and I learned some boxing, although I almost wish I could run into some cocky cunts like >>39970030 just to take some stress out on.
>>
>>39970401
Post pic stupid
>>
>>39968676
This. I look good in mirror but awful on camera. Can't tell which version of me I actually look like to other people
>>
>>39970358
post handsome face pls
>>
>>39970723 here, reading some posts here I'd agree with what >>39970016 and >>39969112 said
Also I go out of my way to be nicer to ugly people, especially if it seems like they're at least trying to take care of themselves.
>>
i was 6'1 220lbs and, a bit overweight and it could be seen from my face

got occasional looks from girls and i was treated pretty averagely, when i went to for example doctor, i could see sometimes disgust from hes look just because i was a bit chubby NEET at the time

lost 40lbs and did some cardio to tighten up places and guys give you a lot more respect, they talk to you more, you're considered more, girls give looks all time etc, and doctors treat you with respect for example

i was never ugly, but looks really matter too much on day to day encounters with people
>>
>>39970387
>>39970030
your posts sound like bait
post your face retard
>>
>tfw just slightly above average looking but coast by just by acting as nice as ugly people feel they have to be to be respected

It's unbelievable to me how easy it is to get through life just by being polite, punctual, and not hard to look at. I don't even work hard and I've only ever had one interview in my life where I wasn't offered the job.
>>
>>39970723
Jesus christ. Who told you it doesn't suit you to look attractive?
>>
>>39970771
I may be a narcissist but I'm not a fucking moron. I'm not getting doxed like that fucking retard professor from Drexel. I have a career in professional services to worry about. You think I'd risk it all just to satisfy your curiosity?
This probably won't reassure you, but I'm not fucking baiting. You don't have to fucking believe me if you don't want. I'm just saying the truth as I have experienced it and my darker inner thoughts which I can't tell anyone except you fuckers on this Uzbek shadow puppet forum.
>>
>>39970817
Some girl from high school
>>
Please be in Brisbane
>>
>>39970817
I mean I kind of understand what they were saying. Someone who just flatout is not attractive, but is very obviously trying to dress and carry themselves as if they are can be a little unconvincing and occasionally off-putting, but that person was still a massive dickhead for telling him that.
>>
>>39970738
I guess neither? In the mirror you only get one angle, completely under your control, but that doesn't happen when you are in motion. And with photos you overjudge your expression while thinking that the others look alright, and the others do the same with their own photos. You never see someone on the street and think "wow, that dude only looks acceptable from this angle and nothing else", right? The same would apply to you.
>>
>>39970851
Some women are mean. Especially shit quality ones who know they can only get fucked by quality guys, never dated by them.

By tearing you down, she was trying to raise her own perceived value. She disqualified you as a game of mental gymnastics, it has little to do with you. Especially if there was no context.

You sure you haven't got a weak personality? As in passive, non-aggressive, undominant. Hoes like that smell weakness mile away.
>>
>>39968676
People tell you. People I don't even know or that I've just met will often tell me that I'm good looking in such a tone as though referencing the blueness of the sky. Even other guys that are jealous will point it out every now and then with some bitter remark or something. And girls just take a liking to you without you having to do or say anything. Not all of them of course, but enough of them and in sufficient frequency. I've been told to just keep my mouth shut and not say anything stupid because some girl I barely know is dtf as long as I don't screw it up. I also get random mires from strange women and gay dudes all the time. Some guy at a red light is staring at me so I look at him like wtf, he smiles and winks. I'm standing infront of somebody I know's house and their milf neighbor pulls up and gives me a shout out. Many such cases.

But yeah. The whole world just tells you. People always like me too. In some ways it's fucked me up a little because I'm kind of a narcissistic con man now.
>>
>>39970723
I'm 99.9% sure less than 25% of your class had sex by grade 8. How old are people then, 14, 15? Most of them were just lying to fit in. It's what they do around that age.

Of course, I still lied about my virginity when I was 19, but hey.
>>
>>39970723
i had girls(moslty drunk) come up and be mean to me or say something offensive etc. but i awlays have girls hitting on me.. idk i guess some people find me attractive and to others i'am ugly
>>
>>39970387
>Shit I'm a fucking narcissist aren't I?

Maybe. You're mainly insufferable. Although this is probably bait.
>>
>>39970947
>tfw people naturally like me but I hate literally everybody I meet until I get to know them and still hate about 80% of the people I do get to know

Makes me feel like I'm living a lie. I don't even know why people like me. I'm not even a sociable person.
>>
>>39970929
I tried to be friendly and energetic as a kid, but I'd always get rejected, eventually I developed a submissive personality, yeah.
I pretty much just keep to myself and I like it that way.

I seen people who were even more shy than me though, they don't get treated like I do.
>>
>>39967753
I mean, if you wanted to know this you should probably ask someone that was beautiful and got into a freaky accident and ended up like super mega deformed or maybe someone who aged.

or maybe someone who got a ton of plastic surgery and became pretty
>>
File: tears_girl_glasses.jpg (31KB, 420x291px) Image search: [Google]
tears_girl_glasses.jpg
31KB, 420x291px
>>39970723
bro really im about out cry. same fucking here
are you me ? finally some one who knows how it is... I witnessed the exact same experience.
I'd really like to have a conversation with you..
give me some contact data bruh
I know how you feel, Im coping with the same feelings
>>
>>39970877
Yeah, but is it a matter of looks or the fact that he upped his clothing and style game? I mean, if someone perceives you as x, then acting like y will irritate the shit out of them - you're going against their perceptions, and by that themselves.

I'm in uni and got my 1/2/3/4, hygiene is ok, style is a bit shit but nothing screamingly autistic. People who knew me before I started lifting perceive me differently from new acquaintances.

The contrast is actually funny. In one side, there's female attention and fun, in the other unaesthetic women who try and give me crap - that gets tossed right back because I'm becoming more narcissistic and uncaring by the day.
>>
>>39970995

Sorry don't want to talk to someone ugly.
>>
>>39971035
Probably partly because a lot of dudes who looked slovenly before try to clean up their shit but end up buying awful clothes that even most high-schoolers could see were just an attempt to look cooler without any actual sense for fashion.

I stick with jeans, a t-shirt, and work boots most times I go out and I don't really have any issues socially. Similarly, many other dudes could do the same but they overshoot and try to dress above their ability (if that makes sense) and it looks goofy most of the time.
>>
>>39970963
I wasn't always like this. I always had good bone structure but I was severely depressed from 8th grade to the beginning of 11th grade. Like depressed animals are like to do, I ignored my appearance. I grew my hair long as fuck and never washed it enough to get the grease out. I wore shitty wire frame glasses. I had a lot of fucking acne. I wore the same clothes every day and hung out by myself. I was on the verge of permanent weeaboo/otakudom.
One day, I met a girl who basically felt pity for me and made me her pet project. We never fucked or went out on dates. We were strictly platonic. We went to a barber shop, she told them what haircut I was going to get, helped me pick out new clothes, and took me to social events where people are less judgmental like church or volunteer events.
I eventually grew more extroverted and made some of my best friends even to this day. I got /fit/ and got mired. Girls who completely ignored me before and actively avoided me now tried to sit next to me. I still said some autist shit but instead of getting a fucking huge verbal whiplash, there was a lot more tolerance to my quirks and slips. It was like stepping into a different fucking world, like fucking day and night. I've been on both sides of the fence. Unfortunately, it fucking blew up my ego and now I'm just a raging egomaniac. I find contempt for other people who can't dig themselves out of their holes.
As for my savior girl, she was one of my best friends until she told me she fucking hated the person I had become.
I admit, I had natural advantages all along so my transition was actually possible, unlike for actual uglyfags, but I can't help but think this way. I completely deny that part of my past happened. I deleted all my photos from that time period. It's like from ages 12 to 16, I never existed except for school year pictures. I need to deny this time period existed in order to preserve this notion of superiority and my ego. you feel me?
>>
>>39971130
I've got a similar style going. Except I shoot for V-neck t shirts, since crew necks look kind of goofy on traps.

Could you describe your basic wardrobe?
>>
>>39969132

>that hair
>that nose
>those lips
>acne

I feel sorry for this guy, he really did get genetically fucked over.
>>
>>39969879
I kek'd loudly.
>>
>>39971213
It's literally that simple. If I'm going to the bar with friends it'll be comfortably fitting jeans that are a bit loose around the waist but firm on the thighs and a t-shirt that fits similarly. I look strong but have more fat than I'd like so I don't go super tight on anything, but loose shit makes me look like I'm wearing a tent so I try to hit that sweet middle spot on all my clothes.
In the summer it's not uncommon for me to just wear athletic shorts, a t-shirt, and flip-flops everywhere. People make fun of me a bit for it, but I take it in stride so they accept it and are still friendly with me and it turns into more talking shit than actually trying to hurt my feelings.

If I'm just hanging out with friends it's full slob sweatpants and an old ratty t-shirt or cutoff, still with my work boots usually.
>>
>>39971213
Depends on the look you're going for. /fa/ is better for this type of stuff.
I wear the urban yuppie core stuff. Slim button downs, polos, fitted slacks, chukkas, wingtips, boat shoes. If I'm feeling grungy, I wear a leather jacket, a T, tan or navy jeans, and boots (I fucking love Frye's.) Flannel and a beanie for that lumberjack look. I never wear sneakers anymore unless they're running shoes or plain white Nike tennis shoes.
>>
>>39971325
>tight on shoulders and chest but loose on midsection

If you lift that's practically every shirt that exists.
>>
>>39971325
>>39971213

Should note as well that I live in rural-ish Kentucky so fashion isn't really much of a thing here so I don't look very out of place at all
>>
>>39971140
I think you've got the realization that people are merciless if they perceive you as shit.

Of course it fucks with your ego when changes in looks and behavior give you vastly different life experiences.

You don't hold any contempt for people and their superficiality? The fact that 'you' is worthless, but 'you with an attitude adjustment and a haircut' is the bomb?

Perhaps the narcissism is just a natural reaction to the whole experience? I mean, even the girl who saved you hated you because she didn't expect such a change from her pet project - can't feel sorry for you now.
>>
File: Ln3bk3h.jpg (38KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
Ln3bk3h.jpg
38KB, 400x310px
>>39971367
>When a shirt is really comfy but it hits your chest and then just continues at that angle so it makes it look like your belly is twice as big as it actually is
>>
I have always been good looking. Even when i was at 30% bf. Greeny blue eyes and jet black hair with pale skin at 5'11 got me far. A positive outlook and general confidence has given me a great headstart over others not so blessed. I was bullied very harshly though through highschool for being on the swim team constant fights and always outnumbered. Really humbled me. I know how it feels to be overlooked and i use what i have and what i want to get even further.
>>
Life is complicated.
I've always been tall, broad, and at least decent looking and I've always been hated or ignored on sight.
I've also got a knack for leadership.
Go fucking figure.

>>39971213
Not that guy, but I always wear blue-collar button-ups tucked into cargo or khaki pants and practical shoes.
>>
File: wojak_sunrise.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
wojak_sunrise.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>39971375
It did fuck with my head a lot. I started to feel bitter as fuck about all those years people avoided me and how a simple lifestyle adjustment could have prevented years of bullying and anger management therapy.
I grew very cynical from the experience and embraced social realpolitik.
Superficiality isn't unfounded. We naturally see it as a reflection of a person's health and ability to take care of themselves. I became a total douchebag and hung out with the upper crust of high school and uni society. I was never quite a Chad, more like a Ryan or a Colin, but life has been extremely good to me since my metamorphosis.
It sort of bugs me that for every guy like me, there are a dozen who never break out and never have the chance to. I don't think about it because it would drive me crazy.
If there's one regret I have in all this, it's losing that girl as a friend. She was one of the nicest people I will ever meet. I know this in my heart. She's probably out there now, a life coach to losers.
>>
>>39970995
Sorry man, not to sound like a dick but I'm not really a social person
I don't talk to anyone and I'd like to keep it that way
>>
>>39971499
>It sort of bugs me that for every guy like me, there are a dozen who never break out and never have the chance to.
You being a complete fucking prick to those people doesn't help much
>>
>>39969879
GOBAD, son!
>>
>>39971545
Yeah, no. Not him but you get what you're worth in other people's eyes. Being a complete prick is actually rewarding, if you're seen as a valuable person.
>>
>>39971579
You're justifying being a piece of shit because you think you've 'earned' it, but you're still a piece of shit.
>>
>>39971545
Like I said, I don't have really have a lot of empathy left over any more. That died when I realize 95% of people don't give a fuck about you except what you can give them. Social status is cultivated by hanging out with desirable people. Using good looking people really helps with the clients (easier on the eye and I don't have to really worry about them sperging out because of crippling social anxiety).
Picking on people lower on the totem than me is the only real thing that gives me any sort of joy these days. I see why the people who fucked with me back in the day did it. The best part is that it will almost 99% certainly never come back around to bite me in the ass.
>>
>>39969132
his face looks like he was burned
>tfw no qt burn victim to snuggle at night
>>
Am I ugly if children always stare at me?
>>
>>39970947
Sounds like you're decently above average.
I've been with some qt grils. I've never had trouble getting a gf or being starved of sex. I dont the kind of attention you say you do though.
Get some frequent mires. I brush off most of the mires as just being because the only fit person where I work, plus I live in south Louisiana, not far south of New Orleans. Everyone is fat here, so being mildly fit sets you apart.
My face looks incredibly like my father's, except he's gone full dad bod into his 50s. Im also a good 2-3 inches taller. I get compliments left and right from family because of this. I think it's just because I remind my aunts and uncles of what my dad was like in his 20s-30s. He was pretty built.
>>
>>39971502
Just for the record, people probably weren't throwing rocks at you or whatever "for no reason". It was for this shit. I imagine this is going to be a controversial opinion on this website, but nearly every kid I ever knew who got bullied deserved it. I mean, yeah, they were all ugly, but that's not why they got bullied. They got bullied because they were fucking weird. If you don't behave correctly in social situations there's this weird reaction that people have where they just despise you for it.

It can't be helped. It's a pack animal thing. If there's a weird chimp the other chimps just kill it. The rest of the wolves abuse the shit out of omega wolves for fun. Its how we grow stronger as a group. Single out the weakest link and make an example out of them. Don't like it? Try being a team player next time.

Every bullied kid and outcast I ever met was a fucking weirdo. I knew plenty of fat or ugly guys who were treated perfectly well because they weren't socially retarded and knew how to react correctly if someone tested them.
>>
>>39970947
>>39970387

>narcissistic con man
Is this natural progression from face gains?
>>
im ugly and fat but im also pretty tall (6'6")
i dont think people treat me differently all that much, i'm just taciturn and when people realize this they stop bothering.
i don't think i'd be completely ugly if i lost weight and got my teeth fixed, but i'm too lazy to do anything about it
>>
>>39971619
Well all I can say is I hope you run into someone like me one day who won't take your shit

You're probably good for that, to teach people not tot take shit from prettyboys
>>
File: 1402237244812.jpg (496KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1402237244812.jpg
496KB, 960x1280px
>>39970016
Hey man, sometimes I think I have it tough just cause I'm fat, but at least that's something i can change. I hope you get really jacked one day and pull loads of sluts. I work in retail and I see incredibly ugly people everyday and many of them are in relationships with decent looking chicks. There's hope for us all my dude.
>>
>>39971701
didn't read any of your shit, but you're really emotionally invested what your 'inferiors' think, typing out all this shit
>>
>>39969132
He looks beyond ugly, looks like a chimp attack victim
>>
>>39971495

Why do Americans dress so terribly?

I get the 'dress to be your boss' mentality in the office, but women hate that shit anywhere else.

>the glorious feel of working in tech and getting to wear, literally, whatever the fuck I want
>>
>>39971777
Nice trips. But yeah, you're right. I'm very emotionally invested in that 4chan post I farted out in under five minutes. p disappointed you didn't deign to read it bredgewick.
>>
>>39971751
Well depends if you're a chick or a dude.
I fucked over a lot of girls because I am very good at pretending to be interested in them for the 2 - 72 hours it takes to get into their pants. Then I never talk to them again. After that point I will probably ignore you forever.

If you're a dude, well, I'm sort of a snake in the grass and good at navigating social relationships. People like you or >>39970723 think you'll stomp my face out but either you'll think we're all buddy buddy or I'll shit on you and you'll be powerless to stop me (like I will get you fired, sue you into oblivion, or charge you with felony assault). You don't get to where I am by being careless.
>>
>>39970761
thanks for the cutting motivation
been bulking from 210 to 240 over 8 monthts (i'm 6'4)
did you become more confident?
i used to be really nervous in class, but now i know im the strongest by far (only one that lifts) so i feel alpha.
>>
>>39971819
tfw work in a tech company and fat neckbeard developers walk around the office barefoot
>>
File: hotgirl.jpg (79KB, 605x807px) Image search: [Google]
hotgirl.jpg
79KB, 605x807px
>>
>>39967753
1/2

I was a very unattractive teenager. Huge dark circles under eyes, very pale skin, bloated high estrogen moon face, crooked teeth + crossbite so my lips at rest are about 1 cm off center making my chin, lips and jaw appear asymmetrical, minor acne and terrible complexion and blemishes. I've had my best friend tell me I need to work on my body since i don't have a good face, overheard two girls laughing saying 'if you fail this dare you have to kiss anon' 'ewwww', 40yo balding overweight bus driver calling me a pizzaface, etc. You just kind of accept your position in the world and start not expect too much from life. Dating and relationships is for other people, not you. People don't invite you anywhere or sit next to you or make conversation with you. You get cropped out of facebook pics. Your friends purposefully shake the camera to mess up their selfies with you so they have an excuse not to post them etc.
>>
>>39970293
Not sure how true that is. If your looks are such that people react badly to you, you'll change according to how you are treated. If you woke up tomorrow with a new face, you'd change over time because of how the world's feedback changes.
>>
File: 1402166263934.png (979KB, 516x842px) Image search: [Google]
1402166263934.png
979KB, 516x842px
How am I?
>>
>>39971978
2/2

I've since fixed my diet, leaned out and put on muscle, done a test cycle which masculinized my face somewhat, got braces to fix teeth and crossbite, beta-carotene supplements to tan my skin, fixed my hair, dyed my eyebrows, got nice well fitting clothes, took accutane to get perfect skin, puberty finished and now i can grow facial hair. Now i'm slightly above average looking but the years of being ugly have fucked with my head. I still have low self esteem. If a girl smiles at me or I get told i'm good looking I feel happy and believe it for a while then I start to rationalize that i'm still ugly by thinking 'it was just flattering lighting' or 'she wouldn't think i was good looking if she saw me up close' etc. Being ugly in my formative years really fucked my mental health.
>>
>>39971391
Oh man I know that. Don't understand how it differs between shirts. Some polos fit me well and I look good and others drape like a cloth garbage bag and make me look like a dad who's given up on life.
>>
>>39971998
Small head/10
>>
>>39971998
You got a legit baby face and a huge forehead. Try smiling dude.
>>
>>39971998
Look like a homosexual version of reynad
>>
>>39970485
Pretty solid logic unless karma exists, but I getcha.
>>
>>39971998
Very boyish but could work fine in Europe methinks
>>
File: 1478735434038.png (524KB, 695x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478735434038.png
524KB, 695x540px
As a guy who has been a 3/10 and a 8+/10 I can tell you that people treat you completely different.

Guys with girlfriends are much more bros when you're ugly, when you look better than them they become insecure little bitches. but your single bros are way more bro like when you look good.

And obviously girls are completely different.

also her name is possom what the fuck
>>
>>39972066
>3/10 and a 8+/10
Not possible to make that jump hombre.
>>
>>39972077

I posted in a facial gains thread yesterday and those are the ratings I got amigo
>>
>>39967753
>average coalburner

lmao
>>
>>39972077
I can vouch for him and remark it is completely possible.
Our perception of a person's appearance is often clouded by things completely unrelated to their actual face, like their hair, skin condition, jewelry, clothes, and even their behavior.
>>
>>39972119
>Our perception of a person's appearance is often clouded by things completely unrelated to their actual face, like their hair, skin condition, jewelry, clothes, and even their behavior.
Then we are not talking about the same thing. We are looking at pure facial aesthetics, what you are considering is other factors that are not relevant.

What it comes down to is you will not go from a 3/10 to a 8/10+ and that is a fact. A 3/10 has structural deformities and asymmetrical features that cannot be fixed (Without surgery).
>>
File: m88 parka.jpg (8KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
m88 parka.jpg
8KB, 286x176px
>>39971819
Comfy, cheap, practical, and tough.
I like the no bullshit wardrobe.

>>39971862
Your life sounds shitty. Too many social games.
Get a new career, man. Do something else.

>>39971998
lose fat, cut hair
>>
>>39970977
Depends on how that shyness manifests. I get told I come off at shy and distant, but it's mostly because I just don't care to talk to people if I dont have a reason to. I used to have a bad case of getting talked over and shit too. I had a really bitchy (like a pussy kind of way) personality. It took me years to finally get used to speaking with authority and asserting myself. I always had this notion that it was a douchy, try hard thing to do. Turns out it was all in my head. Once I became more outwardly bold, this slowly ceased to happen.
It's hella deep rooted in me though. Still trying to break myself of it. I was a really big fatty as a child, so that really fucked me up. I was also top of my class smart and shit. I was the fat nerdy teacher's pet.Needless to say I got memed on hard.
>>
>>39972155

Maybe 3/10 is underrating where I was at but it's not far off.
>>
>>39972155
A typical rate from another person takes all those things into consideration, though. How should we completely discount those factors? You'd have to explicitly start the thread with "Only rate my bone structure"

>>39972167
I'm a manager at a B4 public accounting practice. Like many corporate jobs, it's sucking dick, backstabbing, and a lot of pretension. I'd getting off this ride soon but I don't know if I want to make partner (still thinking about it).
>>
>>39969132

And yet he seems happier than all of us
>>
File: alpha v beta.jpg (235KB, 1440x1737px) Image search: [Google]
alpha v beta.jpg
235KB, 1440x1737px
This t.b.h.f.a.m
>>
>>39972262

He is*
>>
>>39971998
it looks like someone cut your face in paint and pasted it tiny and crooked on your head
>>
>>39972284
True. I literally say the most forward shit to girls that if I was to be ugly I would get slapped or reported to the professors, etc.

When you are attractive you can literally say what you want and that makes you even more attractive in their eyes. Opposite if you are ugly then it becomes exponentially creepier and insta-stalker.
>>
File: 1481605825911.jpg (85KB, 920x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481605825911.jpg
85KB, 920x960px
>tfw I've been called ugly to my face and I've been called hot to my face

Why do you all care so much
>>
>>39970387
>I am good looking and have been told so by many female acquaintances, including platonic friends.

That doesn't mean shit.

When strangers come up to you and say you're handsome, then you're on to something.
>>
>>39972338
This. Doesn't have to be a complete stranger though, just girls who are interested in you will go beta mode and say you are cute / hot. It's almost a turn off when they play all their cards.
>>
>>39972338
Let me rephrase this.
My dude friend has girl friends who tell him that they think I'm attractive and that we should all hang out.
I can say the most outrageous shit when I'm blacked out drunk, like "I hate niggers" or "I voted for Trump because I fucking hate illegals" and about 70% of the time they'll still stick around.
>>
File: 2E8N4yF.jpg (24KB, 1023x504px) Image search: [Google]
2E8N4yF.jpg
24KB, 1023x504px
>>39971862
>you don't want to get on my bad side...
>>
File: 1483824110439.jpg (199KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
1483824110439.jpg
199KB, 750x738px
>>39972223
Why bother with the bullshit? Get off the ride, man. Life is so much better when you get the shit out.
Unless you have kids. Then you're fucked.

>>39972284
Does not want V. Does want
Duh

>>39972334
This guy gets it.
>>
I have cleft palate and im ugly as fuck. For some reason people like me even though im rude to everybody but they think Im joking. People are fucking retarded pieces of shit I would gladly commit mass murder If i could get away with it.
>>
File: 1426074294938.jpg (103KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1426074294938.jpg
103KB, 480x640px
>>39972499
>>
File: Smell.gif (430KB, 416x312px) Image search: [Google]
Smell.gif
430KB, 416x312px
>>39972483
Imagine the satisfaction of punching this person
>>
>>39970358
>get called cute all the fucking time
you give me hope anon
>>
>>39970293
I think it's not just if someone is attractive though. There are plenty of people who I can recognise as objectively attractive but you can just tell they're massive wankers or same for women, hot but kinda bitchey. Not just looks but mannerisms too.

Basically you need to be attractive but also have a trustworthy/open face to have it on complete social easymode. Kinda like matt damon
>>
>>39972483
Close. I have to support my parents, particularly my mother. They were not the brightest people and their retirement depends on me making max cash. And they want grandkids soon too. Dad is getting old and he's afraid he won't live to see a male heir.
>>
>>39972535
It's satire.
>>
File: 1354606471491.jpg (53KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
1354606471491.jpg
53KB, 550x453px
>What's it like being ugly?
Dont know about other uggos but I've got that look or, i dunno maybe aura, that if I do it, and "it" was cool, its suddenly less cool. It can be almost anything.

example:

crotch rockets are cool. me owning a crotch rocket doesnt add to me/confirm my coolness, it makes crotch rockets in general (and moreso the one I got) less cool.

alternatively, it makes me look like a tryhard. Back to the motorcycle, my owning one makes me look like I'm just "standing next to one to make it seem like I know what I'm doing and actually good at being a badass instead of pretending"

I think it even makes people question if their perception of what is cool has been wrong about other things too. They also would, if they were on the fence about doing "it" themselves, decide not to because "well, he does it and he is not cool"

its a curse. i could be an ace jet fighter pilot and people would be like 'oh. well... jets are probably a lot easier to fly these days with computers and stuff'. my ugliness ruins everything i do (not even for just me, but everyone else who does it)

>when i say 'cool' i just mean respectable from a masculine perspective
>>
>>39972674
you need to find something where being ugly is part of the cool factor. like, well, the only thing i can think of is joining a biker gang getting really fat strong and growing a massive beard
>>
Good timing.

Im married but like extra carricular activity (judge me as you will).

I was chatting with a couple on Craigslist who wanted a man to watch them fuck.

I sent them a faceless body pick and got the nod to meet the woman in public.

At the designated place (store at the mall) she pretended not to see me and left.

Btw I'm 6'5" 225lbs and an intermediate lifter. I dress well and have great hygien. I was 10 years younger than her. Literally the only strike I have is this ugly af face. My nose is pointing off to one side a bit and one eyeball is like 0.5mm buldging out but totally fucks up my facial symmetry.

I'd trade 4" of height for 1 or 2 more attractiveness points.
>>
>>39972732

make sure they arent going to kill you bro.
>>
>>39970293
>If you are ugly and unlucky with people, that's because you are a loser, not because your appearance.

Just World Fallacy

People are nicer to you if you're attractive, and they're mean to you if you're ugly. That's just how it is.
>>
Gay guys hit on me regularly... they all say I'm cute.
I've had like 2 girls say I'm 6/10 and the rest of the guys and gals I meet say I'm decent.
Pretty sure gay dudes are just thristy af.
>>
>>39972732
>Im married but like extra carricular activity
thought marriage would fill your insecurities
>sent them a faceless body pick and got the nod to meet the woman in public.
thought lifting would make you attractive
>she pretended not to see me and left.
the harsh reality

Maybe you should be loyal to your ugly wife and start living in reality. Literally, basically, an actual gymcel unironically.
>>
>>39972783
Gay here. It's true we're usually thirsty desu
>>
>>39970929
as if guys don't fucking do that as well. god you people are biased.
>>
>>39969132
>whats up, smoothskin
>>
File: ugly.jpg (245KB, 1086x472px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
245KB, 1086x472px
>>39969257
having a chip on your shoulder is not an advantage. having a chip on your shoulder is a disadvantage, especially in any social situation where the rest of the people you are interacting with do not have a chip on their shoulder. they will sense it on you and drop you as soon as they can. this is what fit is in any company. we don't want people with chips on their shoulders, only people who can get along with others and not be edgy about muh thick skin.

>>39969353
>ugly guys
>ugly girl
>normal weight girl
not only are you ugly, you are also stupid. do you even realize what you are saying in your post. the people who scream niggers this niggers that are truly the niggers. your composition is not past grade 3.

>>39970254
>I used to be very ugly
>Now I am good looking
things that never happened for 800. keep lying to yourself m8. when you are ugly you never become good looking, you are always ugly mentally, even if you can afford plastic surgery. a good looking person would have never posted what you did because being good looking is a mind set which is instilled from birth, not something learned after adolescence. you are still awkward because you are still ugly. no truly good looking man is awkward confidence from the cradle stops that from ever happening. and if they PRETEND to be awkward its just to get your wife alone to plow her fields until harvest.

>>39970293
sour grapes the post.

>>39970401
> I'm intimidatingly attractive
> no one approaches me
more like debilitatingly delusional

>>39972066
wow its the ugly duck faced fat boy again. why don't you take your pictures to beautiful people dot com and post the results instead of looking for ego stroking on 4chan. you were fat and ugly, now you are just ugly. unironic walking meme
>>
File: nope.gif (1MB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
1MB, 245x184px
>>39972833
speak for ur self hunty!
>>
>>39969353
When all else fails get a black male
>>
>>39973263

Lol fuck you saved my pics, just how fat are you friend?
>>
>>39971998
>tfw skullet
>>
>>39969468
kek
>>
>>39974024
Nice maneuver but he got you pretty good
>>
>>39972045
That's redundant
>>
>>39974297

>he
you mean you and it's hardly a maneuver when someone is so bitter that they save the least flattering picture someone posted in a face gains thread.

Id say how you look is fairly relevant to explaining where all this anger is coming from.
>>
>>39968676
easiest way to tell how attractive you are is to look at how attractive your friends and girl/boyfriends are. most people make friends with and date others of approximately the same attractiveness level
>>
>>39972011
Pic?
>>
>>39974421
This is untrue. My best friend is the nicest motherfucker ever but he literally looks like an awkward moose. My other friend deadass looks like a goblin.
>>
>>39974586
maybe you're uglier than you think
>>
>>39974612
Maybe your theory is bullshit?
>>
If I had to rate myself I would probably be a 3 or 4/10. But since I'm a woman I'm complimented made out to be more attractive than I am; friends that say Im not fat when I talk about losing weight (for health purposes mostly, Im 5'5'' and 232 lbs). I realized around high school, but apart from trying to lose weight for my health I wasnt bothered about my looks. And in terms of my face, I'm pretty meh-- nice eyes, usually clear skin, but a high forehead with that balding-at-20 look.
>>
>>39974421
I agree about the SO more so than the friends. I've heard it said, and mostly agree, that if you want to know who a person is look at their friends. Think a girl is a smeez? If her friends are sluts she probably is too. Think some dude is a druggy? Are his friends? Etc... So that leads to similar style and fashion and lifestyles and shit. Which can result in comparable looks and body types but only to a superficial degree. I don't think 6s seek out other 6s to be around. But you do have a point definitely.
>>
>>39974629
or you're just ugly lol
>>
>>39974724
Post pictures of your friend group, big guy. Let's see this theory in action.
>>
>>39974722
you're probably right that SO is more accurate than friends. people rarely date down so if your gf is a 7/10 you can reasonably assume you're a 6 - 8/10

however i don't think people are usually significantly more or less attractive than who they hang out with. if all your friends are 4/10 you're at most a 6
>>
>>39971709
Its not just looks. You have to be a good bullshitter too.
>>
>>39974791
Yeah sure. You might be the lucky fat kid that the chads took a liking to or something, but chad isn't coming over to play skyrim with the hkv crew any time soon.
>>
Can under eye dark circles look sexy? I'm a sharp featured Black guy and I wonder if they usually look bad on guys?
>>
>>39974818
the chad in your example is more of an acquaintance than a friend though. i socialize with people of all attractiveness levels but my closest friends aren't much more or less attractive than me
>>
>>39974415
It wasn't me, and I meant your maneuver switcheroo "you saved my pics you're fat" deflection
>>
File: 1438969740743.jpg (795KB, 1500x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1438969740743.jpg
795KB, 1500x1168px
Recently I've been using Tinder a lot and just these past two weeks I've met with 6 different girls and every single date has been a failure. For the first time in my life I've contemplated suicide.

I'm not handsome nor manly looking and I have a scar across the left side of my face. I'm aware of my own shortcomings, but I'm social and have a lot of great friends in addition to a job I'm proud of. I would say my full package is an average 5/10 or maybe even 6/10 and so I thought I could make it with an average girl as well. This is not the case and it's soul crushing.

Girls would rather be alone than be with me. Am I really that awful?
>>
>>39974839
Thats one of those "eye of the beholder" things. I'd say no for most people because it can be a sign of aging, bad health, stress, poor sleep, etc... I like the way I look when I have dark circles though. Makes me look like a shady character. I'm sure other people like them as a preference for aesthetics. But I wouldn't want to have them permanently.
>>
>>39974934

Again though it's not a maneuver asking what the guy looks like to see if there's any truth to what he's saying, the guy goes to progress threads to call people fat/ugly, chances are he's a fat fuck or a DYEL twink and what he's saying is pure bias from his insecurities.
>>
>>39974964
I've NEVER had a tinder date go bad. The secret? Alcohol.
>>
>>39969058
Enjoyed animu
>>
I'm a 25 year old kissless virgin.

I realized I was ugly as I grew older and would have absolutely zero social anything. I would never have girls show interest in me at all. I wouldn't have friends. I had people literally make fun of me for my appearance all the time in school. I have posted my photo online on 4chan (soc, r9k, fit) and Reddit and been called ugly. I even posted my photo on reddit's foreveralone board (where I sometimes browse and just vent about something bad that happens) and they actually showed pity for me based on my looks. Mind you, this is a board where everyone thinks they are gremlins, showing pity for ME based on my looks.

I have a nice penis so i post videos of my dick on Reddit for sexual release, and I've had girls go from fawning all over me and chatting/camming with me to literally dropping contact with me when they see my face because of how ugly I am. I met a girl off Reddit the same way who was actually really, really into me, thought I was cute because I fit her niche for looks, personality, everything, and even SHE said that "it would take a certain kind of girl to find me attractive"

High school, college, post-college, never once have had a girl approach me or display any level of flirting or contact with me.

People literally don't treat you like a person. They don't care about your input or concerns. They will feel like it is almost ALLOWED for them to insult you nonstop, but if you defend yourself and insult them, you're the bad guy and an asshole.

When I was a little kid, my weird features were actually cute. I was called cute a lot mainly by adults. But as I grew up, and these features stayed or got worse, it just became sad.
>>
>>39975189
If you wanted to describe yourself at all I'm kind of interested in finding out what we're dealing with here.
>>
>>39975239
Why would I post my face on 4chan after calling myself a 25 year old kissless virgin.
>>
>>39975299
I said describe. I wouldnt ask you to post face on 4chan. I think anyone who does in any circumstance is behaving foolishly.
>>
>>39972659
The life of you and your kids is more important than the desire of your parents for grandkids, and I doubt they want you to spend your life in a snakepit so they can have a comfier retirement.

A child doesn't owe his parents a thing; that debt is passed in full on to his own children.
With interest.
>>
>>39972223
>manager at a big 4 accounting

wow even the guys on fit are super rich alpha males who have top jobs in every field
>>
File: danemark!.jpg (197KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
danemark!.jpg
197KB, 1200x900px
>>39974964
Don't give up, faggot.
Life is hard, be harder, and get back up again for another tilt.
Then again, I don't play those stupid fucking games with people, so maybe your hopes and dreams are fucked.
>>
>>39975367
4chan isn't some super spooky scary place where if you post your face suddenly you will get doxxed and your life will be ruined you know
>>
File: laughing ross.jpg (12KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
laughing ross.jpg
12KB, 236x354px
>>39974722
>have 3 best mates
>one is a bogan stoner who hasn't left the state he was born in
>other is an asian over-achiever who has smoked weed twice in 25 years
>last one is your typical dudebro, sports, parties, clubs etc, and he's black.

If you could guess what i'm like I'd be amazed
>>
>>39975571
Yeah, I know. But nothing good will come of it either. I don't understand why anyone would need validation that badly. Seems like a dumb thing to do at best.
>>
>>39975623
A stoner or a former stoner who lifts weights and isn't particularly racist.
>>
>>39975670
>Australian who isn't racist
LEL
>>
>>39968543
fuck mate what are the chances! B R I S B A N E
>>
>>39974964
> be alone than be with me
no girl is ever alone, even on tinder
those girls are always swimming in dick

you just gotta be less sucky
almost every girl iv meet i was able to fuck or date with a few exceptions.

if you were able to meet 6 gir;s thats already a good start
try seeing them a 2nd time
>>
>>39975658
Nothing good will come of it? Validation of what?

The point is that this is an anonymous forum where you can get honest opinions about stuff, whether it's questions about your life or even pictures, and people aren't going to sugarcoat stuff

I posted my picture on /fit/ in a "faces of fit' or something similar, and was told lifting would not be able to help me socially/with girls due to my face.

I have posted on soc a few times (so my photo gets kind of lost in the sea there) but still get singled out as a 3-4/10, and have literally had people use my specific photo to call out someone else's ratings system for being "really lenient" because they rated me as a 5.

I posted on r9k where basically everyone thinks they are ugly, but almost everyone there is average looking or actually decent looking, yet I would consistently be one of the few quoted as "one of the actual ugly ones ITT"
>>
>>39975695
>you just gotta be less sucky
>every girl ive met on there i could fuck or date

>you just gotta be less sucky

Is this the new "jus b urself" for chads like you? And yes, you are a chad. Tinder only works for the top 10% of guys. Congratulations.
>>
>>39975708
So there you go. You personally were not seeking validation. But still nothing good came of it. Dude, I just wanted to know about these features of which you spoke. Just curious. What you post on the internet is your business and I do not consider myself an authority on the matter.
>>
>>39972732
>.5cm eye bulge

Mirin bulge senpai
>>
>>39974709
>39974709

You're 5'5 232lbs FEMALE and rate yourself a 4/10?

That's 1 point below average. Bitch you're fat as fuck, and that's disgusting. The fact the people around you say you're attractive goes to show how delusional the people you hang around with are.

You're literally a 0/10 on my scale being that weight. You need to lose a solid 70 pounds before you even register on my scale. Cunt.
>>
>>39974024
i saw the thread in the archive. saved the pic and posted it. your arrogance is disgusting.

>>39975057
>validating ugly subhumans
not even once
>>
>>39972859
fucked up but i laughed like a mf
>>
>>39975748
Something good did come of it though. I got honest ratings and it reaffirmed my thoughts about myself

A lot of features I guess are bad. Body-wise , I'm really skinny. But the face is what I was rated on and it's pretty bad. I have a lot of Jewish features from my father's side.

I have large, misshapen ears that are uneven on my head (so glasses sit crooked on my head) and stick out at different degrees. basically like two completely separate ears on one head.

I have thick, dark eyebrows and big eyes

I have a big nose

I have very shitty facial hair where I can grow a goatee but barely and cheek hair, so i either go clean shaven where I look even worse, a goatee which is awful, or a weird trimmed goatee but cheeks are shaved

My face as a whole is very disproportionate. The only benefit I have is that my hair is very thick with a great hairline, but it is graying a bit on the sides and some up top. But the thick hair is curly like a jewfro.

If I was a girl I would find myself unattractive and avoid me as well. And as for having me as a friend, normal people don't want to have an ugly guy hanging around them.
>>
>>39974709
> 5'5"
> 232lbs
> 3.5/10

I mean, nice try. Women might buy into that body acceptance shit but I can guarantee you that us men don't.
>>
>>39974421
> tfw met all my friends before I got /fit/
> tfw am now the best looking of my friends
>>
>>39967753
Hell yeah im ugly as shit dude. Got too many moles and acne on my face, my face looks like it's scrunched too. My eyes are too slitty, hair is too thin. I'm a solid 2/10.

How did I realize? Life, going through high school and just the media in general. I just noticed over time the similarities between Hollywood actors and the guys around me and got a good sense of what was considered attractive and what came with it. Mostly it seemed like confidence. I was lacking all of that so I figured hey I'm probably ugly.

How do I feel about it? Meh. I don't really give a fuck. My face is my face. I won the lottery in some other areas of life. I still have friends, girls aren't utterly repulsed when looking in my direction, I can hold a conversation if I need to. But I'm not particularly interested in getting a gf right now. Would it be nice? Sure. But I'm trying to work on myself. Being /fit/ for the first time in my life has my full attention. That plus uni and hanging out with friends keeps me pretty busy. I know I'll never be 10/10 face but I have a feeling I'll be alright.
>>
>>39972835
guys DON'T though.
>>
>>39976193
>claims to be a "solid 2/10"
>has friends, girls arent repulsed looking at you

Do you even know what a 2/10 means? Do you even know how a number scale works?
>>
>>39976102
I wouldn't give a fuck about your ugly appearance so long as you were good company, and if you were fit, I'd fuck you yes homo.
I'm all about character and physical fitness.
Then again, I'm not normal, even if I am tall, dark, and handsome-ish nowadays.
Ball up, man.
>>
>>39976254
>tfw this fucking normie rates himself a 2/10 even though he has friends and girls are disgusted by his presence
>HIS SCALE IS COMPLETLEY WRONG THATS NOT A 2/10 REEEEEE

go fuck yourself cunt what a stupid fucking comment I can rate myself however I fucking want, maybe other people rate me higher I don't fucking know
>>
>>39976308
you call yourself a 2/10, which would be just above the ugliest human being in existence. yet you have friends, and you literally say "girls are not repulsed when looking at you"

and you call my comment stupid

put a bullet in your average looking head you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>39976058

Yeah backpedal out of showing us what you look like, lmao why are you even on this forum?
>>
>>39972859
fucking kek
>>
>>39976329
>this fucking normies not FOLLOWING THE RULES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

keep fucking squealing like a fuckin autist just because my image of myself doesn't match up with your fucking made up scale that had no fuckin basis in anything, if you want I'll send you a fuckin noose so you can neck yourself cunt
>>
>>39974709
you can definitely bump up points for losing weight
I'm a pretty short guy 5'6 but still you weigh 97 lbs more than me
>>
I always thought I was ugly but after losing 30kg I realised I was just fat.
>>
>>39976221
Fuck. That reminds me of this time I was hanging out with my friends and this group of guys and girls were walking by. I don't know who the guys were or how well they knew each other, but the girls just instantly ditched them all for us when we started talking to them. The guys just walked away quietly and never came back.

The girls were drunk and one of them just up and decides to evaluate all of our looks one by one. Just some short chubby girl, not ugly but not hot shit either. Starts out with one word dismissals "ugly" "loser" and whatever. Gets to my buddy John and stops and stares in his eyes for a few seconds. Then reaches out and feels his chest and is like "ooooh". He lifts.

She's like " you look a lot better than the rest of these"... something or others, I forget exactly. He just flipped out at her. "Who the fuck do you think you are? etc..." They shouted at each other for like fifteen minutes. Dude gave her the business. Completely smashed her verbally and she started apologizing to everybody and crying. It was a triumph.

I couldn't believe the fucking nerve of that girl though. She was acting like she was the greatest thing on earth again a minute later. I've never seen a dude do anything like that completely unprovoked.
>>
>>39976379
>doesn't understand what a "2/10" would mean, when 1/10 is literally the lowest you can go

Why are you spouting off about normies and reeee you fucking autist.

jesus fucking christ your "friends" are probably as autistic as you are
>>
>>39967753

i realized i was ugly when the ugly chicks, hoes, fat chicks,

acted so nice around me like they were virgins, and totally reject my advances saying shit like they are looking for someone special, then fucking my friends instead

also when my chad friends always tell me how many girls theyve fucked like "here is a new world in which u have no sit ma frend but i will be so nice i tell you about it"
so yeah i became bitter and now i consider all of my friends as disposable and i reject all women interaction at first hand

when a girl ask my facebook i say shit like "no thanks" as i already know she wants to hang out to fuck my friends or because they think i would be orbiting them

when asked for my whatsapp i say "i dont do the whatsapp thing"

not even when they say hello to me
im so bitter when a girl says to me hi i say "save it" shit like that

i became a horrible person

they think im being cocky nor mean but i do it because no profit would come for me giving this shit as i know none of them would suck my dick
>>
>>39976391
Girls do stuff like that for two reasons

One: The only "power" women hold over men is in their looks, so by doing shit like that, just unprovoked calling guys ugly, it makes them hold power over the men by insulting their looks and making them feel small

Two: Women get their self-worth from how others see them, so they think that by calling some guys in your group attractive but others ugly, it was gonna make the ugly guys think she was hotter than she was and therefore boost her self-worth
>>
>>39976363
>validating ugly subhumans
not even once. stay ugly. not even mad. no body backed your claims after your picture was posted that should tell you a lot.
>>
>>39976545

Because no one gives a fuck about some bitter faggot trying to have a go at someone, I'm only replying because it was me.

And as you saw in the last thread >>39961184
more than enough people "backed my claims" after all that's what triggered you so badly

Literally why are you on a fitness board when you don't lift?
>>
>>39976623
like i said you were fat and ugly, now you are only ugly.

if i were a fat fuck or a dyel twink it still wouldnt change that my face is more attractive than yours. true mentality of someone who is ugly, focusing on muh body must be better than yours because you have to compensate for an ugly face. body only matters to people who are ugly. you are a gymcel unironically. men who clinch their jaws and make duck faces are ugly. plain and simple. you have to clinch your jaw and make duck face because you are ugly.

this thread has nothing to do with lifting, only being ugly which applied to you, which is why you posted, seeking validation so you could feel less insecure getting compliments from people on a forum dedicated to bettering themselves. you are a sharper tool in this shed, the tools in this shed are blunt, dull and rusted. give your self a pat on the back for being blunt and dull, just not as rusted as the rest.
>>
>>39976671

Haha took a few posts to get you to put your fedora on but I did it, confirmed DYEL virgin 100%
>>
>>39976702
nothing you say changed the truth which we both know. sour grapes ugly. sour grapes. like i said. post your picture on beautiful people dot com and post the results. ball is in your court. ugly. duck. face.
>>
>>39976623
This is your pic?
>>39973263

I mean yeah, you're making a stupid face and you shouldn't do that, but you look fine to me. Kind of hard to tell because of the stupid face, but I wouldn't let anon get under your skin. Good hair, good body, face is probably solid when correctly utilized. No worries sweetness.
>>
>>39976742
>face is probably solid when correctly utilized
>probably solid when correctly utilized
>when utilized correctly
ahahahahaha
>>
>>39976768
There's no defending that dumbass look he's making. I'd be interested to see a standard smile pic just to be sure he's not hiding anything.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyP-1x-7Kno

Jim Jefferies breaks it down pretty well, I know im about a 5, 6 on a dirty bulk and who knows with a cut cause I've never done it. But shit usually isnt as bleak as you think it is. Worth the watch if your self-esteem is bottoming out unless you're actually below a 5.
>>
>>39976787
in both after pics he is making a duck face. the second one is a profile duck face shirtless to intentionally detract from how ugly he is. on top of it he has to rock the nu-male stubble to hide his lack of a prominent jaw line which is necessary if you every hope to be over 7. he don't post results from beautiful people dot com because he will be rejected then start backpedaling talking about me. this isn't about me though it's about him and the fact he is ugly.
> the tools in this shed are blunt, dull and rusted. give your self a pat on the back for being blunt and dull, just not as rusted as the rest.

post your passport photo and crop out the personal information. if not take a comparable picture. he is comparable to a fat chick using angles on social media.
>>
>>39976787
>>39976742

Why though lol Its clear that I wouldn't be considered ugly by anyones standards, but I was ugly, hence why I posted itt.

and I said in that thread where these pics are from that I was making a stupid pose/wasn't intending to share the pics, so I'm well aware.

I think the focus here should be why is this bitter faggot so triggered and why did he save my pictures.
>>
women definitely ignore you or trash you when in groups. also, you intuit very quickly that to have success in anything social you have to be funny and socially competent as soon as you meet people; otherwise, people will just project whatever shitty thing they have in their minds about ugly people.
>>
>>39976846
backpedaling.
I think the focus here should be why is this arrogant ugly person is so triggered at how he was exposed for being ugly.

>passport photo []
>beautiful people dot com []
>dead on photo no duck face []
>>
>>39976885

what the fuck man beautiful people hasn't been a thing for years, how detached are you? or are you intentionally turning up the spaz now so when I reply you can say I got trolled? What is your endgame here?
>>
>>39976846
>why though

It obscures what you actually look like. Makes it difficult to give a reliable rating. Also makes you look like you're too self conscious to post a normal picture which is cause for suspicion. You're not ugly by my standards. Even with the dumb face i can get a good enoigh gauge on you to tell you probably look good.

Anon sure hates your face though. kek. If I gave him enough time to keep making his case he might be able to change my mind. All that passion.
>>
>>39976906
what are you gonna do when he never posts his face dead on because he really is a ugly insecure and compensating for being ugly and a manlet by working out and growing a beard. pleblife.com

>>39976905
because you could never get in? very detached from ugly people, very detached. nope. i refuse to drink the kool-aid this guy is selling.

15 posts later he still won't post a dead on photo, not clinching his jaw making and pouting his lips into a duck face.
>>
>>39976931
>what are you gonna do when he never posts his face dead on because he really is a ugly

Come on duck face dude. He's calling you out. Answer that shit like a man and give us a smile.
>>
File: anotheruglyfaggot.jpg (62KB, 550x627px) Image search: [Google]
anotheruglyfaggot.jpg
62KB, 550x627px
>>39976958
pro-tip: my last post was what they call a 'thread killer'
>>
File: 20161208_225932-1.jpg (828KB, 1110x1307px) Image search: [Google]
20161208_225932-1.jpg
828KB, 1110x1307px
Rate plz; i know bj lips and babyface but gimme X/10
>>
>>39977194
Normal/10. Maybe like 6.5/10 or 7/10. I'm a straight guy and you're not obviously ugly or obviously hot to me so it's not easy to put a precise number value on you. You're better looking than most people I guess.
>>
>>39971942

Sad for that girl. Pretty decent body if you get past the face.
>>
>>39977551
Looks like she's been letting herself go a little in that particular pic. I mean, why not though? Why even bother? Is a shame though. That face isn't her fault.
Thread posts: 242
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.