[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you aware that there are bodyweight exercises that are superior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1483890988387.gif (1MB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1483890988387.gif
1MB, 450x338px
are you aware that there are bodyweight exercises that are superior to main weightlifting ones? the only two lifts that can't be replaced are squats and deadlifts. everything else is inferior.

weighted pushups are superior to bench in chest development. elevate your feet or use diamond hand position to make them even harder or combine both for ultimate chest development exercise..
>mfw bench press doesn't even develop a good chest

weighted dips will work on your chest and your triceps better than any other exercise apart from pushups. why waste your time doing 10 different triceps exercises when you could be doing dips and target all the tricep muscles at the same time plus work on your chest?

weighted chinups are one of the best upper body exercises you can do. stop doing curls for your biceps and start doing chinups instead. even your lats get their fair share of workout from them.

handstand pushups are superior to OHP in any single way, especially if you put blocks under your hands for extra depth. the amount of upperbody muscles this exercise targets is insane.

weighted hanging leg raises are one of the best core exercises out there. weighted plank is also very good.

for overall shoulder development rings triumph every weightlifting exercise.

did i miss anything?
>>
>>39965901
Ok?
>>
>>39965901
i like this it also looks more natural and imo girls dig the natural look
>>
>>39965901
I'm not disputing any of this but I just enjoy lifting weights the conventional way much more than doing bodyweight work.
>>
Snatch and c+j
What are some good bw excercises where you can develop both strength, technique and flexibility just as snatch and cj?
Ah wait, there aren't any. Sorry, my bad.
>>
Also best way to pack on natural looking muscle is jogging.
>>
>>39965901
Try telling that to all the Mr Olympia and Mens Physique competitors
>>
And how exactly do you do weighted pushups, dips and chinups with just your bodyweight exactly?
>>
File: 57.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
57.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>39965927
>strength, technique and flexibility
there are tons of static holds that require insane amount of strength and body control. two of such examples are maltese and manna.

besides, hardly anyone does snatch and cj for fun and usually those who do it are competing in oly lifts.
>>
>>39965932
those physiques are not natty and frankly look disgusting. if someone actually wants to look like ronnie coleman he has mental problems.
>>
>>39965938
This
>>
File: 1383675505092.jpg (286KB, 1000x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1383675505092.jpg
286KB, 1000x1273px
>>39965932
Bodybuilders are sort of nasty bro. They're the male equivalent of women with comically large surgically altered breasts. And how healthy can you really be if you can't run two miles or make your own test anymore?
>>
I used to BW but the fucking amount of effort to get any leg development was killing me, especially since I need strong legs to play rugby

now I do a bit of a hybrid, weighted pullups and front levers feel so much better than rows
>>
>>39965901
yes, you didn't post a body pic
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.