[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I've gained 5lbs during my week away from the gym.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3142.png (445KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3142.png
445KB, 720x540px
Guys I've gained 5lbs during my week away from the gym. Let the hate flow and tell me how much of a degenerate piece of garbage I am for failing Goku-san. I will never live up to his expectations for I will always have gained 5 lbs during my recovery week.

I did get to eat a fuckload of cheesesticks tho
>>
60% of that is probably water.
>>
>>39964313
oh well, man. So you're not Goku. important thing is, is to learn from this and not let it happen again.
>>
>>39964313
come on train insaiyan or remain the same, simple as that, even if you took a week off, make better nutrition choices, the gym is literally like an hour out of your days, which leaves the other 23 hours for you to either make your time in the gym worth it or make it a total waste. Have that mentality and you'll ascend to a super saiyan and so on. Come on anon I don't want your power level dropping super low, rest days are important, but doesn't mean you take a break from eating good
>>
>>39964313
Don't be so hard on yourself. It's obvious that eating poorly makes you happy, and life's all about being happy. So enjoy yourself anon. Life's too short to count calories anyway.
>>
>>39964331
I took a week off for recovery purposes, so it was scheduled. The eating part is what got me.
>>
>>39964313
time your fibre intake acordingly, drink enough fluid, shit in the morning, and step on the scale 2-3 days from now. you probably didn't gain anything.
>>
File: IMG_4765.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4765.gif
1MB, 300x300px
It's Son Goku, you asshole
>>
File: Goku.jpg (543KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Goku.jpg
543KB, 1280x800px
>>39964313

You do realize that Goku eats like a garbage disposal, right?
>>
>tfw I haven't been to the gym in a month and I lost 7 lbs

What the fuck
>>
>>39964549

It's almost like weight gain and lost is based on how much you eat
>>
>>39964313
Bro, I gained 10 pounds.

After a week at the gym I'm 5 pounds down.
I want to hope some of it's muscle but, I won't feel good till I start gaining weight from lifting like I did when I first stared running.
I gained 10 pounds from muscle and water weight all from training for local 5ks.
>>
>>39964546
eh, it seems like its mostly fish, rice, and veggies
>>
>>39964629
Ew fish is nasty
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.