[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /fit/, been lurking for a while and finally motivated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 545487878.jpg (176KB, 375x611px) Image search: [Google]
545487878.jpg
176KB, 375x611px
Alright /fit/, been lurking for a while and finally motivated to get fit, but I'm complete noob at this and been researching a lot. Starting workout today and wanted to get some peoples opinions on what I've come up with so far.

Here's what I've come up with that I'm doing every day, started yesterday and just finished up doing now:

Stretches for a few minutes
Jog / Brisk walk for 2km (I really only end up jogging about 500m of this because unfit AF)
2x7 Dumbell Wall squats
2x7 Dumbell fly's
2x10 situps
2x15 second planks
3x8 bench presses of 18kg
2x5 curls of 5kg
3x10 starjumps
2x30 crossovers (switching between southpaw and orthodox boxing stance quickly, not the weight crossovers)
2x5 burpees
Then another walk for about 10 minutes and some stretches and I take about a 30 second-1 minute between sets atm.

What do you /fit/izens think? Anything silly in there I shouldn't be doing? Anything I should add? pls no bully
>>
Absolute shit. None of that has any reason to be in there. What are your goals?
>>
looks good you'll be shredded in a few months.
>>
>>39963410

I want to basically try and exercise everything allover (thus mixing all the cardio and weights and everything), get rid of my flabby mushroom top and get some toned muscles.

Also want to work on my cardio alot and will take it up alot in intensity so I can run more than 200m without nearly dying.

Also pic related is not me, but indicative of how flabby I am.
>>
>>39963471
You have a ways to go. Read the sticky. It's designed for people like you. You want to eat at a caloric deficit and do a beginner routine in order to build mass and strength. This is all you need to know outside of the sticky.
>>
>>39963494

Cool, still working on the diet, I don't eat much as it is, but I guess I'll have to start eating more for all this.

As I get use to it ,I'm of course going to add more running, more reps and sets and add more stuff like rocket jumps and speed climbers.

Really just looking atm for anything else I should be doing, or what other exercises are good for a beginner (especially cardio)

The sticky doesn't really tell me anything about that.

The mass and strength atm is alright, I'm much broader and stronger than pic related (just cant do cardio worth crap) the lifting atm I'm doing doesn't tire me out at all, so i might step it up a bit. I work on a farm doing a lot of lifting a lot of heavy bags of things and doing concreting and stacking crates and digging holes and stuff like that.
>>
>>39963555
Well, you really should just fix your diet and do a simple 3 day a week bodybuilding type workout.
Don't go too low body fat because it'll just wreck your recovery and make your life hell.

I would also suggest that you occasionally do Hiit or tabata.

I say OCCASIONALLY. Because that type of workout will absolutely floor you and tank your recovery as well as test.
Especially if you're doing that kind of daily work.
>>
>>39963555
its like making a lvl 1 char in some new rpg, you´re a total noob right now and need to do quests, read the forums and get the best spec (training program) for your char (your body), soon youll be doing raids (give it 3 years), gg
>>
>>39963833

that's kinda how I feel, at the moment this regime is kinda dicking me over with the cardio part, but after a week or two, I know I'll be able to handle it fine.

Most of my research has been what exercises to do and the correct form for doing them.

At the moment I'm trying to figure out what makes me feel the burn and what works everything in my body.
>>
>>39964253

Also, is it better to do a smaller workout everyday, or say do a harder one every second day?
>>
I would not do the same thing every day. I would split your routine into 3 different days.

Day 1 - Chest, Shoulder & Triceps

Day 2 - Back, Traps and Biceps

Day 3 - Legs
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.