[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to lose weight. They told me that exercises are not very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bread-005.jpg (952KB, 3719x2092px) Image search: [Google]
bread-005.jpg
952KB, 3719x2092px
I want to lose weight. They told me that exercises are not very efficient for that and that I need a diet.

Will cutting on carbs be enough to make me lose weight? I'm still in my 20s.

Right now I eat a lot of carbs pretty much every single moment. I eat bread when I wake up, rice during lunch, more bread later, and at night I might even eat rice with potatoes or something like that. If I can cut the amount of carbs to like maybe just a little rice at lunch and no more cabs, would I lose weight or do I need to do better than that?

I plan to replace most carbs with vegetables, eggs and meats like bacon if that works
>>
They lied to you.

read sticky
>>
>>39958751
first of all, the calories in calories out starts working about two weeks you start so... wait and stay strong you fatty
>>
A combination of both exercise and dieting will help you lose weight if you have the patience. But the fastest and most effective way to lose weight is to just kill yourself.
>>
>>39959194
>They lied to you
Whaaaaat, I thought cutting on carbs was the ultimate truth of weight losing, it took me like 30 damn minutes to find that info during Google

>>39959264
>it starts working about two weeks after you start
Creepy, why is that?
>>
>>39959307
>Creepy,
what?
how is that creepy?
>>
File: 1471190780651.png (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1471190780651.png
37KB, 250x250px
>>39959331
I don't know, it sends shivers down my spine. Doesn't that happen to you too?

It's hard to explain why, that's like explaining a bad joke, you know? If I had to pinpoint why... Well, it's a delayed reaction, which is quite unnatural. For example, it's as if I jumped and for some reason gravity only worked to pull me down after a few seconds. If I stop eating now, I would expect my body to answer immediately, but for some reason it doesn't... I wonder how it maintains my body weight despite the smaller supply of energy, and it makes me feel scared because that's a property of my body that I don't understand. Most people are afraid of the unknown. Maybe it'll go away once I understand why.
>>
>>39959362
>I am spook because things happen at a different time than I expect even though I have literally zero knowledge about the human body other than it burns calories for energy

you're fucking dumb.
>>
>>39959396
True, aren't we all dumb in many fields? What helps me sleep at night is the fact I actively pursue the knowledge I lack so I can stop being dumb.
>>
>>39959527
You're confusing "dumb" with "ignorant".
>>
>>39959555
But how to get thin?
>>
>>39960318
Very carefully.
>>
>>39959362
You just have accumulated fat that needs to be burned before you see an actual, visible change both when it comes to looks and what you see on the scale.

Of course, this applies if you are not literally starving, but just eating little less.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.