[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /fit/ So for the last couple of years i've gained some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: zyzz-lift-meme.jpg (54KB, 555x475px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz-lift-meme.jpg
54KB, 555x475px
Hi /fit/

So for the last couple of years i've gained some fat on my body, it is weird because it is basically only in certain spots; face, alot of belly fat and I have love handles aswell and also my behind & chest.

Right after the Summer in 2016 I started eating clean and counting my calories for a while, this was until December last year and I lost about 25 pounds.

I am 190 CM and I used to weigh 90 Kilos at max last summer, this was with clothes on, it usually shifted from 85-90. I am currently at 74 kilos, my face looks way better and I have lost quite the bit of fat all around my body & now to my question:

I still have 90% of my belly and "back/side fat" left, my arms and legs are very shredded everything is basically gone except for my moobs and belly fat and I am at 74 kilos... How do I lose the belly fat without going under 70 kilos? That is ridicilously low, I am fucking stuck. Please help me out!
>>
File: Sticky.jpg (10KB, 153x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sticky.jpg
10KB, 153x250px
>>39958552
>hay fit aight I'm gettin fat yo like wat can I do to spotburn calories n shit cuz I lik da fat ass n shit ait niggas bus a nu in t so good na meen?
>>
>>39958552
If you want the "right" way, it's to continue eating at an accurate caloric deficit and give it a longer time to work.

If you want my advice, get some mk-677 and nolva/clomid. Take the mk for a few months and the serm for a few weeks. Should help with the moobs and fat storage in general. Yes steroids would be better, but I don't think you're ready for that.
>>
>>39958628
I guess I just keep going with the caloric deficit, it's so awful not being able to make the gains I want. I want to reach a plataeu where I'm satisified with myself and then start bulking from there but I never reach it :/ I'm exactly 1 year into lifting and never bulked, only been eating as usual for the first half of 2016 and then been at a caloric deficit since then
>>
>>39958673
how many calories are you eating and what's your macro distribution?
>>
>>39958878
I used to eat a bit over 2k calories per day when I was noticing my progress the most, I haven't actually calculated my current caloric intake since then.. I am aware that it is possible for me to just recount it again and keep following the same formula, I'm just afraid it won't do anything for me and I will keep decreasing in weight but still have my fat... Do you really think I can go lower than 74 kilos? Isn't that low as fuark? I would most likely have to go for 2 more months and I'll end up below 70 kilos, jesus people will think I have anorexia.

Another thing is, I don't have any abdominal or oblique exercises in my schedule. I do biceps/chest, legs, back and then shoulders/triceps and I just continue with the loop or if I'm lazy I just wait until next biceps/chest day and keep splitting like that.

Would inserting an extra day of only abdominal workouts help me? Cardio would for sure but that's something I'd rather not do
>>
>>39958878
I don't have macros, I find it extremely hard keeping track of and I have heard that it is not as important as just counting calories for losing weight
>>
>>39959069
Just do some ab work when done with your usual workout and you should be fine
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.