[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help with my form. I am trying to do the exercise in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 49_1.jpg (15KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
49_1.jpg
15KB, 275x275px
I need help with my form. I am trying to do the exercise in the link: http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/bent-arm-barbell-pullover

I feel it in my chest, not my back. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>39958523
I saw some old fart at my gym doing this today and looking like a complete idiot. What gym do you go to, OP?
>>
>>39958550
My garage. I was tired of running into lanklets at the gym so I made my own.
>>
>>39958523
>I feel it in my chest, not my back. What am I doing wrong?

You're supposed to. The pullover is a classic, but out of favour, exercise for the chest.
>>
>>39958725
I do pull overs with a dumbbell. I feel it more in my chest that way.

Bb.com listed this in their lat muscle page. Am I doing it wrong if I don't feel it in my back?
>>
>>39958754

There's probably a bit of lat - though you'll get more from a straight arm pullover - but you should feel it in the chest. And it is a chest exercise.

Do slow and very controlled bentover rows ensuring you pause at the top for lats.
>>
>>39958523
>I feel it in my chest, not my back. What am I doing wrong?
Nothing, it's an upper chest exercise
>>
>>39958939
>>39958960

Thank you for the advice. Weird they would list it as a back work out through.

Wonder why they said to bend the arms.
>>
>>39959037
>Weird they would list it as a back work out through.

BB.com is bollocks and barely more than a scam to trick novices out of cash.

You seem like a good sort. Google 'GH15 forum' and sign up to get real deal advice. It's the best BBing forum on the planet and you'll get better advice there than on /fit/.
>>
>>39958523
just do regular tricep ext and tricep pulldowns. I couldn't do this one right either. My abs were geting worked out from this from the weight pulling me back lmao
>>
>>39959086
It's like /pol/ and /fit/ in one. Pic related

>>39959106
>My abs were geting worked out

I get that when I do pullovers with a dumbbell.

I am not trying to work my triceps. They do look like skull crushers though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.