[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>27 year old adult > Decent job, live alone, Not a failure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 555.jpg (15KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
15KB, 600x375px
>27 year old adult
> Decent job, live alone, Not a failure
> trying to get super /fit/
> Go running in 10 degree F weather
> no big deal, it was sunny, layered up etc.
> Casually tell parents
> NO WAY REALLY?
> AnonI don't think that was a good idea
> you shouldn't do that again.

Anyone elses parents still feel the need to parent waaay past appropriate age?
>>
>>39955568
Yea my mom is always nagging me to be careful when doing powerlifting, even if I have been doing this sport for almost 3 years.
>>
> he's upset his parents show genuine concern, no matter how misguided the concern may be.
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>39955605
Fuck them I'm an adult! I pay taxes
>>
>>39955605
Dude, it's not like I took a back packing trip through the desert
>>
>>39955618
What about my post warranted this response you shitty troll.
>>
>>39955621
>>39955618

It's not like you can't ignore their concerns, but badmouthing the fact they show a genuine interest in your life and concern for your well being isn't very nice
>>
>27 and still has parents

nigga if you dont shut ur dumb ass up and love your parents
>>
>>39955568
>Not a failure
>27 years old and posts on 4chan complaining about his parents
you can't make this shit up
>>
>>39955663
He should kill them and get rid of the problem.
>>
>hit new squat pr with baby weight
>wake up next morning
>take a shit
>tons of blood because anal tear reopened
>actually due to shitty a lot over the holidays, but parents think its due to squatting

Fuck off mom.
>>
>>39955568
10 degrees F is fine. I see people here (Minnesota) running in -30. I think that is nuts. Anything above zero is ok in my book.
>>
>>39955818
THANK YOU

All these dramatic mother fuckers ITT
>>
Let me guess, you're american?
>>
>>39955568

I go regularly running in -20 to - 30 degree celsius during the winter in northern Finland. After that I take an ice bath in the lake and a sauna. Life is good. Cycling is also fun during the winter.
>>
>Move the fuck out anon do something with your life
>you cant just live with your parents all your life

2 months later

>your dad was being an asshole
>i did the dishes and your laundry
>the homes so empty without you so i visit every other day!

My knee sleeves smell really nice now
>>
Decent parents will always be like this.
It's usually out of real concern and ignorance, not crabs in the bucket.
If you're a reasonably functioning adult, and still talk to your parents regularly, they're probably decent parents.
Just explain to them that you're careful and you're enjoying it and don't bring it up if they keep telling you they're worried about it.
>>
>>39955589

she's right, though
>>
>>39955605
it's more than concern. it's disrespect. sure they think that what you're doing might cause some harm to you at some point, but they also think you never thought of this and made your own decision after weighing the risks/reward.
>>
Southern California here. Everytime it's below 50F and I run, I feel like I'm gonna die. Hands are freezing. Considered bringing mittens or hand warmers or something.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.