[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /fit/ Noticed this lump here under my armpit. ( upper left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
Hi /fit/

Noticed this lump here under my armpit. ( upper left part ) to be exactly. I squeezed it when it was softer and some puss came out. Now it's hard and unsqueezable. Anyone had experienced this before?

Pic related
>>
It's a zit or an ingrown hair leave it alone or go to the doctor it won't make a difference we're all gonna die some day.
>>
>>39949793
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebaceous_cyst
>>
That is a pimple. Probably an ingrown hair or some shit gt in your pores and got it infected. Its good to get the puss out. That hardness you feel is blood clotting and muscle getting a little inflamed around the pimple. Just leave it alone for now. Keep it clean and in two days try to pop it again, and keep cleaning it.
>>
>>39949793
Is that your pussy?
>>
File: image.jpg (415KB, 1773x1773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
415KB, 1773x1773px
Thanks for the replies.

Curiousity got the best of me. And since my mother didnt raise no bitch. I squeezed the motherfucker. It feels all soft now and close to no pain. A bit of puss came out and some fluids. ( no blood ) pic related
>>
this looks like an asshole
>>
babbies first zit
>>
That looks like it was satisfying to pop.

GOAT sites for pimples:

>middle of the cheek (gotta be big though)
>edge of the chin
>back of the shoulder
>rarely, base of the neck

These sites are confirmed for producing the best pimples for popping. All other sites either don't pop with enough puss, don't explode forcefully enough, or take too much effort to pop.
>>
>>39949865
gross dude. wipe it with some alcohol or hydrogen peroxide and then apply a fuckin bandage.
>>
thought you were spreading your asshole
>>
tfw I used to cut shit like this with a hot knife off me while hammered.
>>
>>39949865
I would tear that pussy up
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.