[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ pls help. I'm determined to go into the air Force

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (8KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 207x244px
/fit/ pls help.
I'm determined to go into the air Force next year but I wanna get my weight down and get in better shape so I'm not just surviving basic, I'm competing in it. Can someone give me some type of advice to start losing weight and get conditioned? In need to be down about 70 pounds. I know it's possible, I just need guidance.
>>
1. Air Force is THE most pussified branch of the military. But that's okay.
2. Boot camp is not a competition. You're supposed to work as a team. Just don't be the shittiest guy there.
3. Wait, 70 pounds? Fuck nevermind, please don't join the military
>>
>>39949668
I'm not saying competition as in trying to beat others, just trying to better myself and put myself to the test.
Thanks anyway.
>>
eat less. look into some of these fat burners that could kill you. 70 lbs is a lot to lose in one year
>>
>>39949697
Thanks anon
>>
>>39949630
I feel like you could lose 70 pounds in a year safely.

Just count calories, exercise, and try to lose 6 pounds a month.
>>
>>39949630
Dude literally eat less and run and lift. I weighed 270 and decided I wanted to join the infantry and dropped 80lbs by the time I went to basic which was 1 year after I decided I wanted to join. You'll do fine if you aren't a Pussy.
>>
>>39949800
Nice. Thanks so much. Thanks for your service too
>>
OP Here.
Thank you everyone for the input, you've really inspired me. Stay the /fit/ bastards you are.
>>
>>39949630
USAF bmt is a joke. Just get to the point where you can run a 5k and get really good at calisthenics. The worst part is the nutrition. You have no time to eat
>>
>>39949630
I believe that you can do it. Losing 6 pounds per month is very doable.

My personal advice, along with what has already been said, is that you should practice mindfulness. For me, the hardest part in losing weight is dealing with mental exhaustion/anxiety. Like I'll be steadily losing weight for a few months, then I'll go through a period of anxiety and lose progress.
>>
>>39949630
>lose 70 lbs
How do you even have 70 lbs to lose
You fucking disgusting fat body

Count calories and start swimming
Running at that weight will wreck your knees
>>
>>39949630
runrunrunrunrunrunrunrun
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.