[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wearing makeup to the gym I don't get this /fit/. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 41d.png (90KB, 482x315px) Image search: [Google]
41d.png
90KB, 482x315px
>wearing makeup to the gym
I don't get this /fit/. I saw some chick today with face all made up, eye lashes done and deep red lipstick.
can someone explain this? her makeup is just going to get all messed up and ruined from sweat. And if it doesn't get messed up from the sweat, it's going to get messed up after she showers.
what is the point of having your face all done up at the gym?
>>
maybe she did it and then went to the gym later

also i wish women were banned from the gym unless theyre serious

most of the time theyre just fuck arounds with their boyfriend or whatever
>>
>>39949524
how do you know she came right from home?
>>
who /starerape/ here?
>>
>>39949524
For women appearances are extremely important.
For some women, their appearance matters to them more than anything.
There's a reason vanity is a feminine trait.
>>
File: 1483640384078.jpg (256KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1483640384078.jpg
256KB, 1080x1283px
>go in at 7am
>looks like everyone took a shower before they got here
>I just wake up and head to the gym asap
>put dandruff on everything

retards taking two showers
>>
>>39949524
Some people come from work directly to the gym. Crazy concept.
>>
Should I wash my make-up right before going only to take a shower and wash it anyway after I'm done?
>>
>>39949656
>>looks like everyone took a shower before they got here
literally who? why would you shower just so you can get all sweaty again
>>
>>39949710
L O N D O N
>>
>>39949775
>n-not me anon! :^)
>>
>>39949524
i don't bother taking my makeup off before going to the gym since i'm going to shower right after (i go in the evenings)

girls who wear makeup just to go to the gym are way too self-conscious though
>>
>>39949524
>her makeup is just going to get all messed up and ruined from sweat.
I know a spic trying to hit on me at the gym and she's wearing full makeup. Even when she entered our gym's sauna she still had full war paint going on. Women are meme
>>
File: 1481843001502.gif (826KB, 328x366px) Image search: [Google]
1481843001502.gif
826KB, 328x366px
>>39949524
>women likes to be seen even at the gym

wew lads rocket science
>>
>>39949524
women are always wearing makeup anon, very rarely do chicks go out without them.

>be me
>token female in engineering class always sits next to me
>she looks meh, pasty skin, glasses, 6'1, ultra nerdy and gangly
>on one of the last days of class she wears makeup and contacts
>she's lovely and then I realize how society has brainwashed me to only find girls attractive with makeup on
>realize how shallow I am and how shallow society is

I've just learned to live with it desu senpai.
>>
>>39949656
Same here man. Only days I shower before gym is if I've gone like 20 hours without a shower or feel like I have cranky ass that sweat will aggravate.
>>
>>39950294
Did you plow her bean field ?
>>
I occasionally end up going to the gym wearing makeup but I don't sweat hard enough to make it run no matter how hard I exert myself.

I even know women who go swimming with mascara on and somehow it works.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.