[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there's 2 gyms by me, planet fitness and a no-name small

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: badfeel.png (375KB, 718x538px) Image search: [Google]
badfeel.png
375KB, 718x538px
>there's 2 gyms by me, planet fitness and a no-name small time gym
>the planet fitness has had 2 recorded cases of sexual assault and 1 case of violent assault in the past two months
>the smaller gym is full of young hispanic men talking to each other and nobody is working out
>last week a jogger was mugged at knife point and stabbed several times

How do I get /fit/ in a bad neighborhood? The other closest gym is 40 minutes away and I can't do that commute every single day.
>>
>>39947812
buy a 100$ set of weights and a bench from walmart
get creative
>>
>>39947882
Similar to this, but buy an Olympic bar with weights and a $70 stand and a bench.
Don't need anything else
>>
>>39947812
it costs less than 1000 dollars for a full set of top-tier equipment that will allow you to do any exercise
200-300 for a treadmill too, if it's not safe to run outside
>>
>>39947812
full body routine 2-3x a week at the 40 min away gym
>>
>>39947812
>How do I get /fit/ in a bad neighborhood?
Move.

>The other closest gym is 40 minutes away and I can't do that commute every single day.
You don't need to go every day. You need to go every OTHER day. Harden the fuck up and do it.
>>
>>39947812
>look for gyms near me
>$60 a month
>allows up to 4 visits a month
>open 10am to 11pm
>Monday through Friday
>$75 a month
>no limit
>but only Monday to Friday 10am to 5:30pm
>$115 a month
>no limit
>any day 10am to 10pm
Do like me OP and exercise at home.
>>
>>39948522
>60 dollars and you can only go four times a month
What the fuck is this monstrosity
>>
>>39948556
I have no idea. There was even a thing saying days can carry over to the next two months if you miss some.
>>
>>39948556
Has to be a class/personal training session sort of thing. That's the only way I can make sense of it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.