[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I come to /fit/ every day but I've never set

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: PepeBed.png (957KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
PepeBed.png
957KB, 797x957px
>tfw I come to /fit/ every day but I've never set foot in a gym
>>
I think most of /fit/'s userbase fits that description, OP. probably more than not, even.
>>
whats the point then of browsing /fit/?
seriously curious
>>
File: bigdaddy.png (38KB, 674x568px) Image search: [Google]
bigdaddy.png
38KB, 674x568px
>>39947558
just do pushups and shit in your room

thats how i started
>>
>>39947582
A lot of gay guys come here to save photos of naked guys. Others come here to bullshit and post memes.
>>
I don't work out at a gym. I'm too self-conscious about working out in front of other people. I just have some equipment I use at home, plus I go running, cycling, or swimming outside (which sadly I can't do much of right now because of this whole winter thing). there's ways to stay healthy without going to a gym
>>
>>39947558
You know what's the easiest way to fix that? Go sign up at the gym tomorrow. Assuming you actually care about lifting weights and shit, you probably already have the knowledge enough to get started.
>>
>>39947904
I'll probably going to start in February. Scared...
>>
>>39947558
Why?
>>
>>39948076
This board is funny as hell.
>>
>>39948040
>I'll probably going to start in February. Scared...
>>39948040

Why not tomorrow? Dont make such a big deal about it. Go there and lift stuff.
>>
>>39948355
Money issues.
>>
File: worried.jpg (429KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
worried.jpg
429KB, 800x609px
>>39948370
Many gyms I know wont charge you the first time you go there. Is it really true that you cant get 15 dollars somehow?
>>
>>39948592
The local gym is 25 minimum. And when Feb comes I'll have the cash to spare, just not right now.
>>
>>39948626
>doesnt have 25 dollars

what
>>
>>39948626
Just buy weights and lift in your home if you're that poor. That's what I do and there are many benefits.
>>
>>39948626
>The local gym is 25 minimum.
No alternative gyms? No way to get the money? No way to try the gym for free?

Who know how you will feel about it in three weeks. Go today.
>>
>>39947558
neither

I do have a powercage at home though

>2017
>not being a home gym masterrace
>>
File: tfwfakesmile.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
tfwfakesmile.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>39948733
I spent all my money buying gifts for christmas...
>>
File: blaha3.jpg (71KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
blaha3.jpg
71KB, 636x960px
>>39947615
It's pretty much 100% gay dudes here. The exception being the occasional broad. Some of the guys are still in denial.
>>
>>39947672
Try to not let that hold you back. I'm self conscious about it too so i'll usually go when it's not busy like later at night or something, also so you don't have to wait for equipment but partly cause i don't like being around randoms like that. i don't feel or care that much about what others think i just like having my own space i guess
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.