[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So most of you started lifting to get a gf. When did you realize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2e361ebfaf39f1ce.jpg (81KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2e361ebfaf39f1ce.jpg
81KB, 600x800px
So most of you started lifting to get a gf.
When did you realize that a good body won´t magically make all women want the D?

Have any of you guys ever tried to read into and/or practise some Pick up Artist stuff?

There are guys with at best average faces and bodies, pulling more pussy in a week than this entire board in a year.
>>
>>39947040
>There are guys with at best average faces and bodies, pulling more pussy in a week than this entire board in a year.
You make it sound like it's special. If you attempt to pick up dozens of women a week, you're obviously going to get lucky eventually.
>>
>>39947040
I cleaned myself up and now it kind of looks like I lift, with low bf%. Its definitely made a difference.

I had some girl at a party literally ask me to fuck because of that. I didn't go through with it because I'm still autismo but the effort I have to make is a lot lower now.
>>
>>39947141
yeah i had a similar experience.
The reaction i get from woman is completly different. Getting a better clothng style increased this effect even more.

But for the most part i still have to make the first move and even if i do this, its kind of hard to hold up the conversation and make the girl attracted to me.
Most of them lose interest after a few minutes of small talk.

So this is why i recently started to get into PUA, not because i want to get 5 numbers per day, but to lead a conversation with a woman i like and i see that she likes me, to a good ending.
>>
>>39947040
my problem is not getting a gf but a morally decent one

most chicks ive landed are pencils in terms of intellect or the attention span of a rock. no to mention the higher than normal std issue its like playing a game of minesweeper

Ive been trying long distance as the safest option but its not working out
>>
>>39947040
I already had a gf when I started lifting, and after a year or two she preferred my original body... also she found lifting kind of unattractive, because lets be honest it's a mongoloid tier hobby
>>
>>39947040

dicking up sluts is easy, nothing to be proud of

dicking up a good christian girl and marrying her and having 5 beautiful children like your father had (unless you belong to a degenerate family) is whats really hard
>>
>>39947581
Try finding a woman who is really interested in what you like
e.g. for me, it's history, so I found a girl who ENJOYS my ramblings about historical figures
(my ex hated it)
>>
>>39948285
This is true, my dad was and still is a degenerate, drinking 5 nights out of 7, having sex with immigrant women who think letting a native live out his sexual desires on them will magically make everyone accept her, he's on his third marriage now.
Me on the other hand, I'm reasonably fit, have a degree in Networking and Hardware, only talk to one decent woman who I'm not related to, partly because I'm not really a party animal or a horny douche, and partly because I don't want to end up like my dad.
>>
>>39947040
>When did you realize that a good body won´t magically make all women want the D?
I knew that from the begining and I never 'lifted for girls' because that's dumb

>Have any of you guys ever tried to read into and/or practise some Pick up Artist stuff?
LOL that's also dumb, that shit doesn't work either, at least not for girls that are worth having in the first place.

Seriously OP if all you want is a warm wet hole to stick your dick into then pay a prostitute and get it over with, but I'll bet you good money that you won't be happy with the empty physical experience of a whore.
>>
>>39947040
Don't date bottle blonds. Especially if they cant keep their roots done.
>>
>>39948285
That is pretty degenerate though. A virtuous person with good genes will impregnate as many women as he can. Women from other races are especially important so we can whiten their race
>>
>>39948678
>whiten their race
What I learned from my Science class was that the darker color had priority over the "lighter" color.
>>
>>39948698
Slavery for the darkies it is, then.
>>
>>39948698
Yes they will always be a lesser race but we have a duty, or what is known as the "white man's burden". By whitening other races we make the world a better place
>>
>>39948257
Would she have felt different if it was just cardio/bodyweight exercises like yoga or martial arts?
>>
File: Brenne.jpg (105KB, 516x546px) Image search: [Google]
Brenne.jpg
105KB, 516x546px
>>39948643
not gonna lie, I prefer bottle blondes or dirty blondes because true blondes always have fugly eyebrows
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.