[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So long story short, I have a gf who has been genetically blessed(no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault78-320x180.jpg (15KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault78-320x180.jpg
15KB, 320x180px
So long story short, I have a gf who has been genetically blessed(no detective). I started getting her into fitness and lifting, that's a feat in itself when transforming a normie. So I get her into lifting, and as a motivator I decide to take her to the LA Fit Expo in DTLA. BIG MISTAKE. She's afraid to step into a gym now as she doesn't want those unaesthetic overdeveloped quads these fitness chicks have. She's petite, that shit would not look nice. She wants a bigger butt, and a smaller waist, but IDK how to work a butt without getting the legs big. What do?

tldr; how to train gf's ass without her legs getting bigger? Training style make a difference?

She's a 32 DDD, size 28 waist, and a size 2. But she has ass, dem Armenian/Russian genes.
>>
>>39941689
It's hardly possible for a woman to become unaesthetic by natty lifting alone, she'd see it coming years ahead and could safely deload. There's a higher risk she'd become an unaestheticly fat landwhale by not lifting
>>
>>39941689

lowbar
>>
>>39941712
Thanks bro.

>>39941723
Her shoulder range of mobility is shite
>>
>>39941689
Tell her you love big legs. Eventually you reprogram her into thinking that they'll look attractive on her by assigning that bodypart greater value. I call it controlled dysmorphia.
>>
>>39941830
Wider grip
>>
>>39941689
Make her row
As in the cardio not the lift
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.