[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people run for cardio? It is the most boring, monotonmous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Z8htvQi.jpg (103KB, 1218x1064px) Image search: [Google]
Z8htvQi.jpg
103KB, 1218x1064px
How do people run for cardio?

It is the most boring, monotonmous and tedious thing ever. It is constant effort for 20-30 mins.

Lifting is 10x more fun. You do loads of difference exercises, get a sickening pump and most of your time is spent resting in between sets.

Is still do running. I do 3-5km a week. Any more than that though is just painful and boring.
>>
It is meditative. You clear your mind and bring your attention within, and then you transcend this mortal plane
>>
>>39941501
That's why he finds it boring, there's nothing in his mind to turn his attention to.
>>
>>39941470
>sickening
M'lord is that you
>>
File: 1471843663492.jpg (3KB, 235x156px) Image search: [Google]
1471843663492.jpg
3KB, 235x156px
>>39941501
This and it's fun. Plug in some good, fast music and retry running with the downbeats. I love pink Floyd so you can run with different intensity for different sections of the same song, their song Sheep is great for that.

Plus like the guy said, meditative l. Think of the biggest piece of shit in your life that has kept you on the Fringe of raging homocide while going up a hill, you'll get to the top faster
>>
i run with my doggo so i can embarrass him infront of his doggo friends
>>
>>39941470
Anyone else think Zyzz is small? I remember 6 years ago I used to think he was huge. Now he looks like he lifted for 3 months.
>>
File: tumblr_mguu8iqz811rahvqao1_1280.jpg (40KB, 557x422px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mguu8iqz811rahvqao1_1280.jpg
40KB, 557x422px
>>39941793

lol
>>
>>39941470
Just put on music and it isn't bad.
>>
>>39941842
he's literally DYEL mode there, and looks trashy af with all those tattoos.
>>
>>39941860
>he's literally DYEL mode

You are fucking clueless
>>
I just do Hiit with 6-7 1 minute intervals. I find the fact that im constantly having to change the speed of the treadmill ever minutes occupies my mind and makes it alot less grueling.
>>
>>39941860
Not sure if trolling.
>>
>>39941793
>>39941860
get checked, youre not right in the head
>>
Did 7.5 miles today in the country, took fawking ages because there were hills everywhere. After about 3 miles you tend to hit a zone and by the end you feel as high as a kite. I deal with boredom by admiring the english countryside and thinking about my ex, occasionally shouting CUNT as loudly as my pace will allow.
>>
>>39942496
>>39942639

i dunno, maybe it's my genetics, but i achieved that physique natty after lifting for 3 months and eating nothing but canned tuna and crackers.
>>
>>39941769
my doggo hates running with me and always stops and refuses to move at certain places around my roads

he looks at me with disappointment evry time we get to these areas

i feel like he's embarrassed that i run faster when he's on a leash
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.