[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fit/ I hope you could help me with this dilemma. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1424965835821.jpg (304KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1424965835821.jpg
304KB, 1600x1200px
Hello /fit/
I hope you could help me with this dilemma.
I'm 180cm and 76 kg.
I can freaking do a single pushup. I have fat in my belly.
Is there anyway for me to get fit using only body-weight training ?
And for pushups I tried many progressions and all I could do is knee pushups. If I try to increase the amount of pushups my wrists hurt and I tried ignoring the pain which made me stop working out for a while.
I'm sorry if my writing is a mess. It's because I'm so frustrated with the situation I'm in
>>
>>39941053
>single push-up

I don't mean to be rude but how did you let it reach this point? How did you survive in life having never had to push against anything with any kind of force? What do you do when you need to get up off the floor?? Don't take this as me insulting you, I had a friend who couldn't do a single push up and it just amazes me that a person can reach such a point

For body weight exercises I think a book called convict conditioning is alright, saw it posted by a lot of body weight fags here Years back. Also go read the sticky you fucker, read it then go to QTDDTOT; questions that don't deserve their own thread. Post anything that isn't clear to you there and pray someone with half a brain responds though if you have half a brain yourself the sticky should make perfect sense on its own. Read that and branch out from there.

Godspeed Spider-Man
>>
>>39941080
Well It's always the same cycle. I progress through pushup progression. wrists hurts like shit stop, life gets busy . I don't know how I survived. I'm currently doing my PhD so that gives you an idea.
>>
>>39941105
Go read the sticky, get a gym membership and start with the basics. Body weight is fine if you're a poorfag but you're doing your phd, use your uni gym or whatever the fuck, there is no substitute for proper weights. Read the sticky, learn it inside and out and when you emerge from it several days from now you'll be a changed man who will see the error of his ways
>>
>>39941123
a Gym doesn't suit me because I barely stay in one place for more than a week
>>
File: IMG_8752.jpg (20KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8752.jpg
20KB, 384x384px
>>39941159
You got a door?
YOU GOT A GYM
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.