[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys, PLEASE for the love of god, give me some cutting recepies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
guys, PLEASE for the love of god, give me some cutting recepies. I'm going to start pulling my hair out if I make another fucking plate of plain meat and vegetables.

it's so fucking hard to eat a varied diet when cutting. I hardly have any calories to spare and most of it needs to be meat to get my protein goals. all that is left is used on veggies. what the fuck else is there to eat?????
>>
>plain meat

Spices make a world of difference and most have low to no calories and won't make much of a difference.

Try different ways of making the meat and vegetables like making soups or power bowls and shit.
>>
>>39940746
I usually just randomly pick some spices from the cabinet and honestly it doesn't taste that different
>>
>>39940746
>Spices make a world of difference
>and won't make much of a difference.
>>
>>39940775
Much of a difference calorie wise, hence why "low to no calories" before it?

>>39940773
Okay like what? How much are you using?

If you don't taste a difference you arent using enough spices.
>>
put curry on everything. Your welcome.
>>
>>39940807
I have a pepper mix that I add to everything, then some paprika, garlic powder, a taco mix, some hindu stuff and a couple of other things I can't name and just put in there because why not.

I was just hoping there were other stuff out there to eat than just that. when I'm bulking the possibilities are endless. I can pick any vanilla recipe from some normie website and just put 3x the amount of meat in there and I'm good. cutting however is a piece of fucking shit pain in the ass, and I'm too lazy to go run for an hour every day to be able to eat what I want
>>
plenty of stuff. tuna, eggs, uhh... yeah thats about all I can think of
>>
if you're worried about protein intake and end up compromising everything else then you can simply eat small portions of what ever you like and supplement with protein powder to meet your goals.
>>
>>39940861
Quality post. Keep up the good work, buddy.
>>
Eat 36 egg whites.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.