[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If we were to invent a machine that runs on human fat could we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: batterymorpheus.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
batterymorpheus.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
If we were to invent a machine that runs on human fat could we solve the obesity epidemic? Maybe even convert the energy to ac and power a console or pc?
>>
>>39940372
But how would we harvest it?
Would it be like blood donation where they take a little bit or do we hook them up to machines and just pump them out?
>>
File: 1470918643593.jpg (357KB, 460x604px) Image search: [Google]
1470918643593.jpg
357KB, 460x604px
>>39940372
>machine that runs on human fat

you mean a bicycle?
>>
minute details. When you work out your body burns fat. Why couldn't a machine burn the same fat? Direct interfacing with a machine would be the most straightforward. You sit down on your sofa to watch GoT and burn away the fat. Fat -> heat -> ac
>>
>>39940444
Easy, just grind up fat people
Its not like fat lives matter
>>
>>39940372
Literally the human body is a machine that runs on fat, you lazy fuck.
>>
also dubs thread I guess
>>39940444
>>39940500
>>39940522
>>39940588

>>39940588
that's the point

>>39940500
A bicycle that powered by fat directly, without the exercising part and converting it with your muscles, yes
>>
This would allow human muscles to remain tender but be extremely lean. It would revolutionize nutrition. Perhaps human meat would be viable to eat.
>>
>>39940372
Candles.
>>
Wouldn't such a machine just harvest fat through liposuction? Then use the fat as some sort of physical fuel?
>>
>>39940372
Just start burning fatties in stead of coal in thermal power plants and your set. Just need to get rid human rights on fatties witch they don't deserve to begin with.
>>
>>39940444
kidnap all people with a bmi over 30 and harvest fat tissue then burn it to generate power
maybe add some turbines too so we can get more energy from the rising smoke
>>
I have pondered why my gym doesn't hook all their treadmills up to generator to at least help with the light ill or something.
>>
>>39941140
This would include bodybuilders.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.