[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this woman a living example of perfect genetics? 99 percent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2853.jpg (145KB, 750x1164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2853.jpg
145KB, 750x1164px
Is this woman a living example of perfect genetics? 99 percent of people at her weight and height, especially men, would look disgusting.

>5'9
>201 pounds
>>
>>39937635
Post waist and below picture faggot
>>
>>39937635
Fat chicks with skinny necks are the ONLY fat fucking female pigs the media will show you.

That is the secret no one talks about. All """"""strong, beautiful, brave women of size""""" shown in ads, on tv and in magazines are fatties with thin necks. That's it. That's the only requirement.

This women is no different.
>>
nice boobers ( . )( . )
>>
File: IMG_2854.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2854.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
>>39937685
The jawline helps, too. If she had even a bit of excess neck she would be relegated to desperate tinder lays desu

>>39937667
Pic related, her weight distribution is impressive for a woman as fat as she is
>>
>>39937685

it's a marketing scam; they emphasize how even big girls can be beautiful, which is true desu, but only applies if you still have great facial aesthetics and awesome fat distribution.
You try to tell this to any bodypostive/feminist/whatever and they don't accept it.
>>
File: nutbutton.jpg (25KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
nutbutton.jpg
25KB, 600x436px
>>39937635
>>
>>39937635
Yeah she's the male equivalent of that guy that sometimes gets posted in CHAD threads who has the body of a malnourished 12 year old but his face and neck make him look like a slayer.
>>
>>39937765
Meant to say she's the female equivalent of that guy

Kinda sucks how genetics can bless you or completely curse you sometimes, but what can you do.
>>
This fat bitch weighs more than me. Time to neck myself
>>
File: IMG_2856.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2856.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
>>39937765
holy shit you're on the money lmao
>>
She can check me out and the dude down the bar lmao that goofy eye
>>
>>39937635
Shes not white so low iq and retarded
>>
>>39937805
Haven't seen this before, can you find?
>>
>>39937635
She is a massive fucking fatty
>>
>>39937843
There are literally millions of non white people who are smarter than you
>>
>>39937900
>>>reddit
>>
>>39937900
Asians don't count
>>
>>39937900
Proof it than
>>
>>39937635
I've seen some pictures of her where she holds the weight well and some where she just looks like a whale. Pretty sure most of it is photo editing and what not.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.