[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I drink these every night 7 days a week. But also workout 5 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: fioo.jpg (418KB, 2371x1503px) Image search: [Google]
fioo.jpg
418KB, 2371x1503px
I drink these every night 7 days a week. But also workout 5 days a week, am I going to make it?
>>
>>39937350
Yes, don't worry, you're going to make it to an early grave just fine senpai.
>>
>>39937350
No. I'm an alcohol and I look like a holocaust survivor.

If you wanna be a drunk piece of shit then you're better off doing lots of cardio and staying relatively light. Lifting and drinking will get you absolutely nowhere.

take the boozey pill and become the drunkard you were born to be
>>
>>39937381
I eat decent though, im not a non eating alki, I drink these before bed, after the gym and my meals.
>>
>>39937388
Thats 64 ounces of alcohol 7 days a week, friendo.

It doesn't matter how perfect your diet is or what you're lifting, booze fucking kills gains like no other. You're severely underestimating just how much you're drinking and just how much alcohol fucks with testosterone and protein synthesis.
>>
>>39937412
Im not looking to compete or get paid for my body, just want to lift heavy shit and I enjoy going to the gym
>>
6.9% and 8.1% beers?! Mate, that's no good. If it were standard strength I'd forgive you.
>>
>>39937417
>just want to lift heavy shit and I enjoy going to the gym

Then why did you ask if you were going to make it? Go into the gym and diddly up 500 pounds and wreck your back like every other ego lifting sperg. Throw in some dbol too so you can wreck your liver in 10 years time.
>>
>>39937431
Not dbol but was thinking ostarine since its not liver toxic.
>>
>>39937417

You're severely restricting your ability to lift heavy shit.
>>
>>39937350
That's like three units a day, depending on how tall you are that is not too bad.

I've been drinking two glasses of whiskey a night for years and it doesn't hurt my gains. Even if it did, it's so slightly it's not giving up the enjoyment of having a drink a night.
>>
File: 2914705-7297_3688.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
2914705-7297_3688.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>39937440
this fucking guy
>>
Fuck em op

Tons of the firefighters I work with drink all day and throw heavy weights
>>
>>39937350
I'm really drunk right now. I just want to get back to being /fit/ so bad. I haven't worked out since high school and now I'm 21. I browsed this board religiously my junior and senior year and I just want to get back into it. I used to get enraged if I missed a day and now I don't work out at all. I've been thinking about buying a bike to help get myself more into it. But now I'm just a fucking lazy weeb with a shitty job. Lifting made me happy. I want to be happy!

REEEEEEEE I NEED A GF NOW
>>
>>39937350
No lol
>>
File: lylechipperson.jpg (53KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
lylechipperson.jpg
53KB, 600x800px
I rarely drink anymore, but when I was younger I did quite a lot. Also had a shit diet and somehow always looked pretty damn good. You should try to scale the drinking back though. Everyday is ridiculous.You won't like the place you find yourself in if you continue to self medicate everyday. It's pretty pathetic, hombre.
>>
File: sad robbie.jpg (77KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
sad robbie.jpg
77KB, 1024x685px
>>39937488
>mfw I know I'm headed downhill but can't self medicate with weed or cigs anymore because I'm looking for a job
>>
>>39937488
Ive been drinking like this for 3 years now honestly. I dont miss work or miss the gym and it causes me no problems legally or messing with relationships
>>
>>39937511
Lifting with alcohol in my system just doesn't feel right to me.
>>
File: nortonundies.jpg (5KB, 220x331px) Image search: [Google]
nortonundies.jpg
5KB, 220x331px
>>39937511
So basically you made a thread asking advice, but you've already decided what you're going to do beforehand. Don't worry, no one is taking baby's bottle.
>>
>>39937535
Im on a weird schedule, i usually work 3-11, I have 4 days off a week. so when I lift I work way after the drink is out of my system.
>>
>>39937557
Gotcha. I've had some legit hangover sessions and I usually regret them. In my mind I can just imagine the alcohol attacking the tears in my muscle. Its all mental I guess. Doesn't help that I get hangovers from hell and it usually takes me more than a morning to recover.
>>
>>39937588
I usually wake up drink a lot of water, take some dmaa and then hit the gym
>>
>>39937555
whos that?
>>
>>39937659
lil Jimmy Norton. Comedian.
>>
>>39937678
thought he looked familiar
>>
>>39937350
I fee like I know you...hmmm....
>>
>>39938015
do you?
>>
>>39937350
>steel reserve
>Milwaukee s best
I remember working at a gas station and the only peolple that would buy these beers were homeless old men
>>
>>39937350
can't go wrong with beast ice
>>
>>39938420
esp now that they raised the alcohol content
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>39937350

In the end, none of us make it.

might as well enjoy yourself, OP
>>
>>39937464
how do i become a firefighter
>>
>>39938535
thanks bro
>>
>>39937350
Lel falling for the alchaholic jew.
>>
>>39937350

Dude at least switch to liquor if you can't control your shitty habit. Gin or Vodka will get you drunker for fewer calories, cheaper per drink too if you stick with bottom shelf.
>>
>>39937350
Oh look another dumbshit alcoholic who thinks he can lift away the substance addiction.

NO, YOU DUMB FUCK, YOU CAN'T BE A GODDAMNED ALCOHOLIC AND GET FIT AT THE SAME TIME.

Go get into a goddamned 12-step program already.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.