[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What age did you outgrow /fit/? I turned 24 recently and get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1463584293393.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1463584293393.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
What age did you outgrow /fit/?

I turned 24 recently and get pissed off at all the beta fags here who are too scared to talk to girls.

I was at that stage once, but it's time to move on.
>>
You are the beta faggot
>>
>>39935590
How'd you get past it OP story time
>>
>>39935590
Same, only reason why I'm lurking is bc I'm still on vacation
>>
Well there were two choices for you. Either accept your time here has come to an end. Or pass on your knowledge and experience to the guys just starting out.

Instead you chose to make this passive agressive thread, you insecure nu-male.
>>
>>39935590
Does anyone else get irrationally angry when people lift in front of you and take your mirror space. When that happens I legit want to smash their fucking heads through the mirror
>>
I'm 27, came here when zyzz died. Not planning on leaving anytime soon. Why would I?
>>
>>39935590
>thinking you're so important that you have to announce when you leave an internet forum
see you here tomorrow faggot
>>
>>39935590

/plg/ is the only place worth going anymore, when Sean isn't posting and /pol/tards and beta orbiters aren't shitting up the thread because of trappy.
>>
Just before I turned 25

I realized the harder I worked out, the more money I spent on food, the quicker my hair fell out, the less free time I had and just how uninteresting I am.

I only do cardio(hiking, biking) and a few pullups now.

I still lurk because I'm addicted to autism.
>>
I outgrew internet fitness when I began researching how real bodybuilders train and eat.

I see bodybuilders going into the gym with only a mental list of what muscles to hit, then hitting them with whatever moves they like that day and as many sets as they can, as heavy as they can, within a rep range goal. I try it and rapidly get strong and jacked.

Then I come on fitness boards and see people preaching 5x5 linear progression, compounds only. It just looks so gay. Nerds try to linearize lifting, which is an art and a skill. That is the truth, getting a good strength/hypertrophy workout is a skill you develop. You don't read it in a book, you try it out, watch what big guys do, watch what real bodybuilders do, and figure it out.

The only guys I have ever seen in the gym doing 5x5 or starting lard were rail thin nerds who talked like they knew lifting.
>>
>>39937009
/thread
>>
>>39935590
Or you can realize that 4chan is as good as it's load minority. So nexttime u make thread make it with some useful information and we will make this better place with actual health and fitness related board.

Godspeed OP!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.