[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to the gym for about a year >get up to a 110kg squat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ramimalek-mrrobot.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ramimalek-mrrobot.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
>go to the gym for about a year
>get up to a 110kg squat
>stop going for 6 months
>go back to the gym today
>miscount the weights and accidentally squat 120kg

How is it possible for me to be stronger after 6 months out?
>>
You are the chosen one. We'll be in contact shortly. Don't stand near any windows.
>>
Contrary to /fit/ belief, you don't lose all your gains by missing a day (or even a month, or even six months) at the gym.
>>
File: 1379767336852.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1379767336852.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>39930857
Unless, you are heavy drinking and partying on mdma/opiates.
>>
Had a roommate in college;
>D1 football player
>Quit team
>Quit working out
>1 Year later he's still built
>>
It's not exactly a big squat, so there wasn't much to lose.
If you were at four plates for example, you'd have noticed a drop for sure.
>>
This never happened. This is the only explanation
>>
>>39930824
dude i stopped working out like 6 months ago because i'm fucking dead after working and now i'm bigger, leaner and stronger than when i was going to the gym

i'm gonna make the sacrifice to work out again though, fuck i have little to no time
>>
>>39930824
Are you
>1. A fatty?
>2. A manual labourer
>3. A filthy liar?
>>
>>39930857
yes you do faggot. For every week i miss I get put back a week. If I dont eat enough a few days I also get put back a week.
>>
>>39930824
This is a really good show.
>>
>>39931896
sounds like you aren't lifitng enough to make gains to begin with that stay
>>
>>39931896
>>39932159
you're fucked mate. I take a month off every now and then (choice while doing exams) and i come back at the same strength, maybe have gained a bit of fat and lost marginal (couple of lbs) size

Sounds to me like you are cheating a lot of your lifts, and your numbers aren't as big as you think they are....
>>
>>39930843
underrated
>>
>>39932016
it's a shit show made for edgy teens
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.