[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Embarrassing gym stories thread: >Spend the day cleaning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1381388861817s.jpg (10KB, 249x193px) Image search: [Google]
1381388861817s.jpg
10KB, 249x193px
Embarrassing gym stories thread:

>Spend the day cleaning out my room before I move off campus after finishing my University degree
>Find a quarter full tub of original recipe Jack3d from 3 years ago
>Get fucking excited, I’ve been through several other pre-workouts and nothing has ever compared to Jack3d
>Prepare to go to the gym, mix two scoops of Jack3d into some water and scoff it down, berry flavour tastes as disgusting as I remember it
>Decide I might as well go hard and mix up another two heaped scoops, drink it down
>Get to the gym; get on a bike to do 10 minutes of light cardio warm-up before I hit those free weights
>Start to feel incredibly nauseous, like a come-up from a heavy dose of MDMA
>Get the feeling that I’m going to spew, get off the bike and powerwalk to the bathroom
>Nope, too late, projectile vomit all over a rowing machine at the gym. Tuna, banana and purple vomit all over myself
>Qt cardio bunnies look at me in absolute horror, one dry heaves
>Quickly run out of the gym, cancel my membership over the phone, never go back
>>
>like a come-up from a heavy dose of MDMA

your weak, you're bloodline is weak
>>
>>39930162
You and morons like you are the exact reason why jack3d had to change its formula. Taking 4 fucking scoops for no damn reason and fucking yourself up.
>>
>>39930162
>take my preworkout
>forget to shit before my workout
>start doing squats
>fart loudly
>everyone in the gym looks at me
>go to start my working sets
>shit my pants
>it just keeps coming
>dripping a trail of shit all the way to the locker room
>other gym patrons are literally running for the exits
>banned for life from the gym even though it was an accident
Always shit before you squat anons.
>>
>>39930162
>>Qt cardio bunnies look at me in absolute horror, one dry heaves

they wanted to know if you would be ok and take nurture you! this was your chance and you ran away!

at least you have a powerful degree now and will be able to get chicks in downtown after work but man did you blow it that day
>>
>>39930458
theres is noway you would be banned for life for that if it was an accident
>>
>>39930304
This. Now all there is of the original 3d is memories
>>
>>39930304
I'm pretty sure OP's story is fake, but the original Jack3d was terrific and it was a sad day indeed when it got banned.
>>
Fucking drug addict degenerates.
>>
>>39930458
You can sue them for your gym fees since they violated your gym contract, They cannot ban you for an accident
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.