[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the diference between hormonal precursor, anabolics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1464424745395.jpg (132KB, 1130x947px) Image search: [Google]
1464424745395.jpg
132KB, 1130x947px
What's the diference between hormonal precursor, anabolics and steroids?

Someone told me hormonal precursors are safe because they're not roids.
Care to explain fit?
>>
>>39929888
Pro-hormones are a drug that is designed to change into a more traditional oral steroid after passing through the liver (several times).

They are usually much harder on the liver than traditional oral steroids because they have to cleave off useless portions of the compound by interacting with liver enzymes multiple times in order to become active.

They're also generally weaker mg:mg because of this, so you have to take more in irder to see similar results. More is not better for the liver when it has to deal with the same compound 2/3/5 times before its active. Its a double whammy of bad side effects.

Traditional orals pass through the liver once on their way to the bloodstream from the small intestine. Theyre hard on the liver (and some on the kidneys) but they can be used at lower doses and have generally also been around and used for much longer periods of time.

Oral pro hormones are only "good" because they're "legal" until they get banned. Thats it. Theyre not better because theyre better drugs.

Get some test, an aromatase inhibitor, and run 300mg/test per week (1x150mg injections every 3.5 days) for 12 weeks. You'll make better gains with much less stress on your body, and you'll also have an idea of how to manage estrogen in future cycles.

Run low test, then low test with an oral, then higher test (500-600mg/week), then higher test with an oral, then lower test with a second injectable (nandrolone, either NPP [8-12 weeks] or Deca [16+ weeks with a 3-4 weeks of just test after your last injection of deca], depending on cycle length).

Start slow and figure out how your body responds.
>>
>>39930126
Are roids safe?
Like can you take the oral without liver damage?
>>
>>39930126
I don't drink much alcohol and my vascular health is good so I'm assuming my liver is in good shape. I'd get anabolics myself but I don't have the slightest clue where to get steroids which is ironic because I get all sorts of other illicit substances. I'm not after body builder status I just want some modest progress. Should I go for the prohormones or are anabolics really that much safer to use?
Also I want my penis to function normally is there a difference between the two in that regard?
>>
>>39930183
no roids are not safe, but alphas don't play it safe.
>>
>>39930209
Yeah, but is possible to run just one cycle and then quit?
>>
>>39930192
lol

>drug user
>not willing to get proper bloodwork done before taking roids
>looking for someone to cosign his roid fantasy

just fucking man up and do them bro. it's a huge mistake for someone like you, but you have to learn one way or another. Reddit steroid source talk.

I've even come up with a good first cycle for you:

Test 250mg E3D
Tren 150mg E3D
Deca 200mg E3D
Progesterone 400mg orally ED
Blueberry Extract 100mg Every 30 mins

Do that for 32 weeks then do a week of Clomid 25mg every other day and you'll never go back.
>>
>>39930222
It's possible. Judging from your purchase of other illicit substances I'd say you're not the type of guy to stop doing something that feels as good as roids though...
>>
>>39930278
Is posible to do a low safe dosis or do you need to become a walking farmaceutical?
I want to still look natty.
>>
>>39930301
It's possible to do a low dose and have no negative effects.

A bit of unsolicited advice, if you want to look natty and are so concerned with safety....you see where I'm going with this?
>>
>>39930258
I don't know the details about this stuff I'm willing to get bloodwork done if need be. Should I really go to leddit for this information? I'd gladly do my first cycle if I knew where to get this stuff. Thanks for the advice regardless
>>
>>39930328
I dont want to wait five years for natty gains.
>>
File: enough.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>>39929888
>bullying doggo
>>
>>39930258
What's the blueberry extract good for in this cicle?
>>
>>39929888
>Chin up pupper
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.