[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://m.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromos omes/comments/5mgf85/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8635.jpg (74KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8635.jpg
74KB, 960x720px
>https://m.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/5mgf85/update_the_overweight_girl_at_the_gym/
>be so insecure that you try and get people kicked out of the gym for laughing at you

What is wrong with women lads?
>>
>>39928639
>idiots snapchatting her and laughing at her
they should get kicked out tbqh
>>
>>39928706
Gyms are a public place, if youre too insecure about your body that you cant handle people taking snaps of you, you should just workout at home.
>>
>>39928726
Idiot.
If some idiot started taking pictures of me across the room in the gym I'd tell them to knock that shit off too.
And it's a privately owned facility hence the owners kicking the offending party out.
>>
>>39928726

go on, show us a timestamped pic of your amazing body, anon.

not that it's even comparable, because the girls all know each other and are from the same small town.

i'm not into this whole safe space bullshit but people being mean for the sake of being mean are childish assholes and should be shamed.

so the victim in question got with the gym owners and handled her business.

i don't think you want a critical eye turned on your body or your life, anon.
>>
>>39928726
>gyms are a public place
Is that why I pay for a membership?
>>
>>39928726
shut up idiot
>>
>>39928726
In first world countries it's even illegal to do this shit

Not that you would know
>>
>reddit
>>
>>39928739
>>39928749
>>39928754
>>39928763
Butthurt sjws detected. If you let your body go to shit to that degree, you deserve to feel some sense of shame. And anyways, you could not eat like a heffer and do nothing for months and still lose a shit ton of weight before attempting to exercise.
>>
>>39928639
With this kind of attitude it's no wonder NYR stop going after a few months. If she's telling the truth about how it happened then I see nothing wrong with what she did.

Even more proud that her first instinct was to try get them out of the gym instead of just stopping going.
>>
>>39928781
>You have to lose weight to look acceptable before starting to exercise
Oh wow /fit/
>>
>>39928802
>/fit/
Literally just one faggot while everyone else is saying she did the right thing.
>>
Press charges for what? What the fuck is wrong with these people
>>
>>39928781

m8 it is ok to hate and shame fatties who are lazy and do nothing about their weight, but to mock people who go to the gym, who want to get rid of it, to become healthy, is just sad.
>>
>feel bad about yourself
>gather courage and try to improve
>overcome shame and go to gym
>kids laugh at your effort
They should get kicked.
>>
>>39928781

>before attempting to exercise.

What are you even doing here?
>>
>>39928639
>>39928739
>not beating the shit out of people who make fun of you
literally two low test fags who'll never make it
>>
>>39928781
You are the dumbass SJW defending the girls who are harassing another girl.
Seriously girls are the nastiest, cruelest creatures imaginable, especially to each other. They are vile animals and you are defending them like some white knight because girls are pure and good and can do no wrong.
>>
>>39928834
I started going to the gym when I was deathly skinny and despite getting looks and the odd laugh I stuck at it and powered through to achieve the body I wanted. Not once did I consider asking the gym to chuck people out for being mean to me, it's just the weakest and most pathetic thing you could do.

She should just grow up and get her head down and carry on. Or alternatively actually speak to the girls directly and tell them to fuck off. Nobody likes a snitch.
>>
>>39928639
Into the bin shitskin
>>
>>39928781
If someone wants to start exercising and get healthy, what's to shame? Theyre changing their shit lifestyle. Support them.
>>
She's probably lying about them making fun of her anyway
>>
>>39929121
Selective perception
>She's fat, so I disregard everything she says
>>
The only people i shame are the ones posting on Facebook that they are going to the gym, making a change etc but dont, fuck those people
>>
>>39928739
So you would halt your workout, cry to staff and tell over someone?

I couldn't go back to the gym if I did that, being seen as weak and unable to deal with my own problems, the pinnacle of embarrassment for a man. I don't understand those blaming the person taking the photos, it is the victims fault for being so weak to be affected by it.
>>
>>39929154
there are many reasons
>woman (emotional, acts with feelings, snowflake)
>fat (lazy, disgusting, unhealthy)
>complains on the internet (weak, pathetic, not self reliant)
>attention seeking (feel good, validate me, lonely)
>too weak to stand up for herself (spoilt, never gone through hardship)
>snitch (tells everyone you are weak, no leadership quality, typical underling)
>finds any excuse not to workout

anyone who makes a post crying on the internet is doing it for attention, it is always exaggerated in the human mind what has happened then exaggerated even further when making a post to appeal to others emotions.

the amount of beta's defending this is surprising, think with intelligence not feelings. i bet you are the ones too coward to stand up for yourself if this happened to you
>>
>>39928639
>Update part 2
>The gym owner dragged the ""girls"" out in front of everyone, tore their membership cards up, and gave me a free year membership. Everyone clapped and this hot guy said I was so brave.
>They agreed to remove all free weights and replace them with safer, healthier machines, as well as to free donuts every Monday morning, and Pizza Fridays! tee hee
>Naturally I rewarded myself with a heavy cream wet dream and powdered glazed jelly donut for all my hard work.
>>
>>39928639
If the fat ass fat girl is one of those pieces of shit that sits on an exercise bike pedaling slower than a sun dial for an hour and then tells everyone about her tough workouts and then they just don't understand why they're not losing weight, then yeah, shame the bitch.

But allowing young cunts to snap pictures of you and make fun of you in public is the ultimate act of being beta. Even the elephant man didn't let that shit fly and he lived long before cellphones and social websites existed.
>>
as much as I hate to sort of agree with a fatty that kind of shit is totally uncalled for. I don't know if revoking their memberships was warranted but no one should act like that.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.