[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have chronic genetic condition that will kill me by the time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1482573866030.jpg (69KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1482573866030.jpg
69KB, 472x472px
>have chronic genetic condition that will kill me by the time im 40
>barely finished highschool due to being sick
>have had to drop out of uni every semester ive attended due to my health
>unable to do like 70% of jobs
>unable to get a job

>JUST

were all gonna make it brahs? right?
>>
>>39928382
Well we are, but not you it seems
>>
File: 1482095581888.png (159KB, 307x311px) Image search: [Google]
1482095581888.png
159KB, 307x311px
>>39928390
delet this
>>
Visit gandy
>>
>>39928382
you will only live to 40 and you are wasting your time with school and jobs?
>>
>>39928382
>Wallowing in self pity on a taiwanese sock knitting board
What do want to acomplish with this post?
>>
>>39928382
At least it will be over soon. By the way what illness is that?
>>
>>39928382
What illness breh?
Move to SE Asia as soon as possible and never leave. Your life will be filled with hot tourists, attractive natives and cheap food and living spaces.
Do you want to be happy, or do you want what you think you should want.
>>
>>39928620
This anon tells the truth
>>
>>39928582
You don't even know if you'll live to 40 and you're wasting time on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum?
>>
>>39928661
i hate my life so i know i will live a long life
>>
>>39928620
probably cystic fibrosis
>>
we all die at 40
>>
>>39928661
41 reporting in to remind you kids there's a magical age where you change your personality and taste in humour. I can't tell you when it happens because it's a fucking secret that's not for newfags
>>
>>39928620
OP, listen to this guy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.