[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rent money gets withdrawn early from my bank account leaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o8uxt1YmuN1vva35uo1_1280.jpg (371KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8uxt1YmuN1vva35uo1_1280.jpg
371KB, 1280x1707px
>rent money gets withdrawn early from my bank account leaving me with nothing
>don't have any cash
>haven't eaten properly since yeterday's workout
>paycheck on the way but it obviously won't arrive during the weekend

how do I not lose all my fucking gains?

pic unrelated
>>
ife youve got any money, got to some asian superstore and get red lentels theyre dirt cheap and you can survive easily on them
>>
m8 those feet are fucked up

still would tho
>>
>>39927852
You don't even have enough staple food in your home to survive a couple of days? Wtf man get a fucking fridge, buy oats and rice in bulk. What are you gonna fucking do if there is ever some kind of natural disaster and you need to survive a couple days before help arrives..
>>
>>39927900
???
found the fag

thos feet are perfectly shaped
>>
wear some trackpants and sneak some meat in your pants from the shop n steal it , buy some rice- you can scrape up coins

godpseed
>>
>>39928543
would be perfect but the navicular bone protrudes in a weird way
>>
>>39928570
you can do it, if you're anywear cold wear a jacket trust

try hiding some everyday objects in your pants like you were stealing them and you'll be surprised man
>>
>>39927852
>living paycheck to paycheck

I hate that I have to share /fit/ with filthy low class scum like yourself.
>>
>>39928626
This.
> having nothing in your account
> not saving as much as you possibly can out of every paycheck
>>
>>39928626
i was making £900 a week last year and every week i spent the lot, i have no money now less than £30 to my name
>>
>>39928658
>earning £47k a year
>having no savings, no investments, and £30 to your name a year later

congratulations, you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>39928516

you wont starve to death before 30+ days, probably far more considering /fit/'s average BF%.
>>
>>39928685
So why would you go through suffering when you can also just eat normally...
>>
>>39928786

anyone stupid enough to live paycheck to paycheck deserve to lose what pitiful gains they have.

train your brain instead, do the muscles later.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfsKkS2SROQ
I think there were similar videos for less basically oats, rice, certain vegetables, eggs etc. Keep canned tuna around for next time OP.
>>
buy a 2kg bag of oats and just eat 200g bowls

its like £1.50 and at 800 calories a bowl you're fine
>>
>>39927852
pic related cause your a girl lol
>>
>>39928626
>he doesn't live with mommy and daddy until he has at least 3k in the bank
>>
>>39927852
you should be asking, how can i plan for this in the future so i don't make the same mistake
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.