[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here enjoy raw honey as part of their diet? Pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Does anyone here enjoy raw honey as part of their diet? Pic related. I normally add 2 teaspoons to my plain greek yoghurt and eat 1 teaspoon straight from the jar just before lifting. What about you /fit/?
>>
Add it to shakes and cooking recipes every once in a while to add natural sweetness and is a decent source of carbs
>>
Are you a bee?
>>
>>39920797
Arent you?
>>
>>39920771
Yeah. It's god-tier. Whether cutting or bulking. Got any favorite honey recipes?
>>
>>39920755
What kind of honey do you use?

And don't tell you don't buy from your local beekeepers. Buying chinese honey is basicly pissing in a sugarbowl and eating that.
>>
File: 0ae.jpg (73KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
0ae.jpg
73KB, 500x436px
>>39920797
No but my gf is. Tfw free honey all year round.
>>
>>39920812
This https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00RDK8LL0/ref=ya_st_dp_summary

Sourced from Lithuania. Meets the criteria for raw honey. Good enough for me. Not heated or pasteurized etc etc. What about you? any recommendations?
>>
>>39920849
Holy shit, you use honeydew honey from places you don't even know the daily PM2.5 and PM10?

My recomendations depend on where you live.
I usually recomend conifer honeydew honey for eating, lime tree honey for tea and coffee, wildflower honey is better, but damn hard to get.
And false acacia honey is good for fucking everything, since it's delicate and doesn't dominate as a flavour.

But if you can't check what the air pollution was at the time, you can't trust honey. It gathers shit faster than pacific tuna gathers mercury.
>>
>>39920986
Woah dude. You know your shit. Thanks for the info though. So bottom line, buy locally. Got it. I saw that on amazon though and the price for a kilo was just too good to pass up. I only recently got into eating raw honey and that one looked like it got really good reviews and stuff. Enough to trust it..
>>
There's a beekeeper in the family so I get crates of practically free wildflower honey. Not super local to me but still pretty close and the farm is in the middle of fucking nowhere so don't have to worry about pollution.
>>
File: Winnie_the_Pooh_is_eating_honey.jpg (350KB, 1792x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Winnie_the_Pooh_is_eating_honey.jpg
350KB, 1792x1080px
>>39920986
I've got some raw honey from the Ozarks, and it's fucking amazing. But isn't it just sugar?
>>
>>39923383
More or less, at least your body treats it the same.

It's got some micro-nutrients, yadda-yadda, but I certainly wouldn't make it a staple of my diet, just a replacement for sugar.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.