[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get into /fit/ >realise I'm fat piece of shit and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 245.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px)
245.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>get into /fit/
>realise I'm fat piece of shit and need to get healthier
>want a bike to ride
>ask for one for christmas
>didn't get one because skipped a week of college
>instead got a book on being a gentleman and a shitty tiny electronic "exercise ball"
>mum brings home fast food twice a week so she doesn't have to fucking cook
>tried to volenteer somewhere to put it on my cv but btfo because no life passion to help the disabled
>too poor to gym and too fat too
>all i can do is walk
>really want to ride a bike

Now my blogpost is out of the way; can i just buy a cheap £200-300 bicycle to ride? I'm desperate and I'm certain I'd lose weight because I find cycling so fun. Haven't rode one in years tho but I'm literally daydreaming of going really fast on these things.
>>
>>39920511
just nick a bike
>>
File: british.jpg (56KB, 490x746px)
british.jpg
56KB, 490x746px
>>39920511
You said Mum so are you British? If so, then youre some 16-18 year old faggot in college. Why are you relying on your parents to reward you for attending education and work at this age?

>>39920524
fuck off pikey
>>
Buy Barbell instead of bike
>>
File: verger_mason_post.jpg (29KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
verger_mason_post.jpg
29KB, 350x250px
>>39920511
>Not cooking yourself
>>
>can i just buy a cheap £200-300 bicycle to ride?

No, you need to spend a bare minimum of £1000 on a bike or otherwise the gains goblins are going to chase after you and steal all the cardio gains you make on it. You fucking retard.
>>
JUST BUY A FUCKING ROAD BIKE £300 IS PLENTY YOU PEANUT BRAIN RETARD
>>
>people saying that 300 British pesos is enough for a good bike

lol
>>
>>39920511
Well normally I'd say
>grow up, get a job and move out nerd
But I night have just the thing for you.
Do you live in a uni town?
If yes, go on google and look for bicycle workshops around. These lend out bikes to people, you go and look, if they have one you want you pay a deposit and take it. If you return it in good nick you get the deposit back. Check for a place like this there's two in my city, you might get lucky.
Or just hit up eBay and Gumtree, get a shitey one for <£100 that you can sell on in a couple years anyway.
Good luck lad.
>>
>>39920745
You got British from his use of the word mum, but missed his use of £?
>>
>>39922951
Didnt read that far down desu
>>
Bump
Bitch you better have taken my advice, bike workshop boy go look. And gimme an update if you find one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.