[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys I got a question for y'all, I been eating at about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0003.jpg (41KB, 888x821px)
IMG_0003.jpg
41KB, 888x821px
Okay guys I got a question for y'all, I been eating at about 1600 calories a day, without losing a single pound but I just used the sticky to find out my tdee and it says I should be eating at 2400 to lose weight. Have I been eating too little to actually lose weight ? Would like some advice please . If it helps I'm 6"2 230lbs and mildly active
>>
File: IMG_2533.jpg (19KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2533.jpg
19KB, 284x177px
>mfw
>>
>>39920215
How long have you been at 1600 cals and have you increased your water intake? You could be retaining water and losing mass.
>>
>>39920215
>Have I been eating too little to actually lose weight ?

jesus christ my fucking sides
>>
>>39920215
You're an idiot. You need to do it longer and consistently to actually see results
>>
>>39920231
For about 4 months and yes water is all I drink
>>
idk how much your deficit is from your daily calorie usage, but think 3500 kcals = 1 lbs.
>>
if the amount you're eating isn't enough to lose weight then eat less. losing weight is so fucking easy.
>>
>>39920215
somethings wrong, if you aint loosing weight, your eating to much.
>>
>>39920215
>tfw when u eat 4000kcal a day but don't gain weight cuz it's too high
>>
>>39920215
iktf bro. i don't exactly know why, but it happened to me too and i noticed that i was retaining water. also the body goes into starvation mode and your bmr will get lower because of said mode and newly lower bodyweight. do more cardio to lose those extra pounds but make sure to drink a shit ton of water at least a gallon. yes you will be quite bloated when doing this but when you stop doing this and drink just the bare minimum you will look leaner
>>39920313
>iktf as well
>>
>>39920215
>I been eating at about 1600 calories a day

If you're not losing weight, you're eating more than 1,600 calories a day. Either you're counting wrong, missing things.

>Have I been eating too little to actually lose weight ?

Uhhhhh that's not how the body works.

I'd bet $100 you're actually eating way more than 1,600 calories a day.
>>
>>39920215
Odds are, you're not counting your calories right.
Most newcomers only count the major things they eat (like eggs and toast for breakfast) but they don't count the small things like the oil or butter used with those eggs and toast.

You have to count every single calorie.
>>
>>39921296
>oil or butter used
I bet you're 100% right - he's not tracking all the fats used to cook food, which can result in hundreds of calories per day
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.