[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got instagram, what is interesting fitness-related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: unnamed.png (67KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
67KB, 300x300px
I just got instagram, what is interesting fitness-related stuff to follow?
>>
File: IMG_6688.jpg (180KB, 739x952px)
IMG_6688.jpg
180KB, 739x952px
Follow all the US National Park pages for that natty test boost.

Katmai is particularly good because it is full of cute bears.
>>
>>39920184
>I just got instagram, what is interesting

nothing
>>
The Rock is a fun follow for fitness.

Not fitness, but Galactic Warfighters is dope, pic related. He makes really neat photographs with Starwars action figures.
>>
>>39920184
I don't follow anyone since I try to keep a high follower to following ratio, but I'll search tags for recipes and products and shit.
>>
File: GET.png (188KB, 1898x489px) Image search: [Google]
GET.png
188KB, 1898x489px
>>39920184
Are you pic related?
>>
>>39920379
and for products you would follow adidas/nike/yourlocalproteinpowderprovider ?
>>
>>39920546
No, that wasnt me, but maybe subconsciously moved me into downloading the app.

I saw a guy post a list of ~10 fitness chicks who get posted on fit daily. But that's not something I want to follow, cause then Ill have an all day urge to fap
>>
How do I get Instagram hoes? This one girl I know is a pseudo ig model and she wants to date me but she only has a couple thousand followers. How do I slide into the DMs of girls that have like 10k followers. How do you deal with someone with that much empty validation?
>>
>>39920557
I just search for equipment sometimes and food prep inspo.
>>
>>39920546
>>39920583
OP of that thread here
>tfw you get excited when you see your thread has 100+ replies, then realise it was hijacked by chad's sexts
>>
>GF won't let me have insta because I used to talk to a ton of sloots on there
>I'm now aesthetic enough and have the lifestyle that I could get IG famous
>But my gf is pregnant and I don't want to fuck that up

God is trolling me
>>
>>39920788
>How do you deal with someone with that much empty validation?
Basically prove yourself and ignore her, she will be in complete distress because this attractive guy won't even look her way twice. Then she will try to get your validation and you will throw her a bone to make her see you're not gay or something, but go back to ignoring her shortly after. Soon she will get desperate and sleep with you to get it off her mind and be happy with the fact that she finally got your attention.

Of course this requires you to 1: be around her IRL 2: be attractive/high-value/not a beta cuck autist. If you planned on doing it online good fucking luck, it'll be a full time job and you will likely not succeed.
>>
>>39920820
>Chad gets sexts in your thread
>then you're oneitis gives him head
>>
File: C8gDpc2.png (750KB, 933x594px) Image search: [Google]
C8gDpc2.png
750KB, 933x594px
>>39920184
@lordvader25
>>
>>39920184
the fitness pages on there are cancerous. shitty unfunny top/bottom text formatted with big white text like a google images meme. all of them. not a single funny one either, it's all like "wen ur lazy!!1! xdd"
>>
>>39920821
I am literally laughing at your pathetic life right now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.