[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /fit/. I've been thinking about going on a diet as of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0159.jpg (48KB, 512x512px)
IMG_0159.jpg
48KB, 512x512px
Hi /fit/. I've been thinking about going on a diet as of late with a goal of losing all least 25-30 pounds in a month. I've been reading up on some different weight loss plans online, but I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions for a goal such as that.
>>
>>39915648
Yeah, the fucking sticky is a good place to start. Oh, is it January? It is? Means you won't get anywhere, fat boy. Good luck.
>>
Also sorry for the pic, that isn't actually me. Just posted whatever image I saw in my phone.
>>
take 300mg of dnp for 21 days youll be shredded
>>
>>39915668
What does it being January have to do with it?
>>
>>39915676
Why do you have a picture of Scarce on your phone?

>>39915683
Because it means your a New Years Resolutioner. You come for the first 2 weeks of January then get burned out of fitness/dieting a leave. It happens every year. That's why you won't get legitimate responses to stupid questions in January.
>>
>>39915703
It's not actually because of NYR. I kinda forgot about that to be honest.

I've just been legitimately unhappy with my body and self esteem for a while and I've been on the edge of whether or not I can actually stomach a daily exorcise routine. I have to have pretty good willpower and self control, and I legitimately DO want to do it and make myself a better person from a health perspective.

Sorry, I don't wanna come across as a dick. I just do wanna give it a shot.
>>
>>39915739
I feel you. You'll first wanna start by setting realistic goals for yourself. Is losing 25-30 pounds in a month possible? Maybe, but to do it you'd need to eat like 2,500 calories less than your maintenance. Essentially, you'd be fasting for a month.

A realistic, healthy goal is losing 2-3 pounds a week. If you eat 500 calories less than your maintenance, and do cardio/lift (depending on your goals) every day then you lose 10 pounds a month with relative ease.
>>
>>39915771
What do you suggest in terms of protein intake? I have work a lot and I'm not always gonna be able to have the time to properly cook a healthy meal. I know sugar and fried food has to go and I read the sticky, but still.
>>
>>39915818
What you eat is nowhere near as important as how much you eat, at least for now. What's your height and weight, if you don't mind?
>>
>>39915830
Currently I'm 5'9, 220.
>>
you look like a numale version of wayne from letterkenny
>>
>>39915771

Wrong.

510 calories= 4lbs/month

10lbs a month is like -1250

>>39915830

also fucking wrong

stop giving advice NYR fag

>>39915818

You need a lot of protien. It stops muscle wastage as you lose weight. I'd recommend 1.1g/lb cutting.

Turkey, chicken breast is a lean low cal way to get the protein you need

Don't listen to that guy he is trolling you or something?
>>
>>39915838
Stick to 2000 calories a day and you'll lose weight with ease. I'd suggest foods high in protein, but only for the fact that they'll fill you up more. Also, drink only water. There's no reason to drink empty calories.
>>
>>39915850
You're fucking stupid. 3,000 calories = 1 pound. It doesn't fucking matter where the calories come from. Holy shit just google things and you'll come off a lot less stupid.
>>
>>39915870
Any foods high in protein that I can either whip up really quick or take off a shelf or something? I was gonna write down everything I need to do and eat.
>>
>>39915879

lol
>>
>>39915668
lost 85 lbs from a january resolution smd faggot
>>
>>39915892
Yeah, cottage cheese, kidney beans, but uh, be careful when it comes to that yoghurty cottage cheese which is called Kvarg in Sweden, because it's often super high on sugar.

11g of protein and maybe 2 grams of sugar per 100 grams is what you wanna look for.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.