[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lol at people who say eating/not eating certain things can make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1483342162311.png (224KB, 447x489px) Image search: [Google]
1483342162311.png
224KB, 447x489px
Lol at people who say eating/not eating certain things can make you feel better or improve your skin. Unless you eat like a fat 15 year call of duty player NOTHING you do will make a difference aside from eating from protein for gains. Lol @ this not eating dairy for skin bullshit for example.
>>
cool
>>
File: 1478674254346.gif (1022KB, 277x193px) Image search: [Google]
1478674254346.gif
1022KB, 277x193px
>>39914409
>Lol at people who say eating/not eating certain things can make you feel better or improve your skin. Unless you eat like a fat 15 year call of duty player NOTHING you do will make a difference aside from eating from protein for gains. Lol @ this not eating dairy for skin bullshit for example.

Ok!
>>
>caring about your skin
Nigger my face is covered in scars and my hands are covered in calluses. If I had two fucks to give, I would take one instead.
>>
Bullshit. Lactose gives you acne.
>>
File: sipsadora.png (230KB, 519x521px) Image search: [Google]
sipsadora.png
230KB, 519x521px
>>39914445

Then why aren't cows riddled with acne?
>>
>>39914445
Do you have any proof? Because all I've been hearing is that acne is not linked to diet.
>>
>>39914578
>Because all I've been hearing is that acne is not linked to diet.
Where in the fuck did you hear that?
The fastfood and dairy association of america?
>>
>>39914445
Anecdotally that's BS. Tried it (for a month) didn't do shit.
>>
>>39914445
I have drunk around liter of milk a day (used to be more), and eaten cottage and cream cheese during all my late teenage years and I have never experienced what you would call acne. Only some superficial white spots on the most oily parts of the face like you could expect from a teen
>>
>>39914409
>NOTHING you do will make a difference aside from eating from protein for gains
EVERYTHING IS A MEME, BESIDES THAT ONE MEME

Lol @ OP, is a fag. You are what you eat.
>>
>>39914434
if you don't care about how you look then why tf are you here
>>
>>39914409
>conflating microbiome and daily diet
Go vegan for a month and see what happens.
If it works just add more veg fibre with your meals
>>
>>39914445
>Bullshit. Lactose gives you acne.

You're probably lactose intolerant.

Some people metabolize milk perfectly. Others, like you, get acne and skin conditions. Others fare even worse and vomit it out immediately.

I have no problems drinking a gallon of milk a day. My GOMAD shits are perfect too.
>>
>>39914578
I notice when i drink a lot of milk, like i am right now, i get so much worse acne but i've heard that too. i think it's connected
>>
milk and pasta make me feel and look like shit
>>
I noticed the milk thing through self-tests before I read that it was actually a thing. It felt very validating to know it wasn't superstition. I have done a lot of tests. The only other thing I am certain about is water intake is most important to healthy skin.

I tested sugar and energy drinks so extensively but there was not enough consistency to draw a conclusion.
>>
>>39914709
fuck is this why i have bacne at 25?

i should stop eating dairy for a while and see what happens
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.