[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started going gym at the start of september >was in pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>started going gym at the start of september
>was in pretty bad shape, still am but i am sensing some improvement
>went there every week 3 times, no exceptions
>super anxious now to go there because /fit/ people will probably look at me and go like "oh its one of those NY-resolution guys who will probably just quit in 2 weeks, how pathetic"
>>
>>39914308
Who fucking cares what strangers think? You're gonna let the POSSIBILITY of STRANGERS judging you prevent you from making gains?
>>
>hey I care what other people think
>this other day I saw kim kardashian on tv saying her butt was too big
>tracy called stacey a slut at work yesterday, I heard they're both fucking Jim

nigger what are you a woman? who gives a fuck what other people say and do? I bet you post jeff seid/scooby/zyzz threads, faggot
>>
>>39914308
Sounds like you're just making an excuse
>>
When I say no one gives a shit I mean no one gives a shit. The gym is full of people in poorish shape all year round.
>>
Nah, it's pretty easy to tell people who are in their first couple of weeks from people who have already put a few months in.
>>
What the fug it's like you're me, that thought crossed my mind too but I've been going anyways. No problem, just go
>>
>>39914308
jesus christ who cares whether they think you're a nyr or not.

that's such a shitty excuse. you're never gonna make it.
>>
That's like me not that I care what others think though.

>went tonight at 1am like usual at night so its not busy
>walk in to see a group of like 8 people, mostly pajeets, 6/8 probably never touched a weight
>1 or 2 guys is telling the others about how everything works but complete dyels
>all crowded around the dumbell rack each doing horribly formed curls with 10lbs
>all of them are talking so loudly, on their phones, sitting on the only benches
>been like 30-40mins theyre still taking turns doing curls
>theyd do 1 set of 3 reps and then look in the mirror and flex the tiniest arms ive ever seen and go back to talking/phone/resting
>see one of them with a shaker, i assume pre workout or something because he was shaking it up good
>takes a sip and passes it to his friend who takes a sip, they all start sharing it like 6 guys
>4 of them go over to the squat rack and prepare to do some deadlifts
>1 guys somehow just sitting up on the rack or something with his phone out recording his friend who looks like 5'9 100lbs who's about to attempt a 4pl8 deadlift
>all of them are cheering on while he has the worst form ive ever seen in my life
>so loud
>other 2 regular guys in the gym are just watching these guys
>>
>blend in with the other new years fags
>in the end youre the only one left
>all the girls start noticing your determination
>also gains
>>
>>39914308
So you quit in under 2 weeks to prove them wrong
>how pathetic
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.