[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I don't think I can make it. I'm a 200lb manlet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: jD9BCbS.jpg (19KB, 180x229px) Image search: [Google]
jD9BCbS.jpg
19KB, 180x229px
Guys I don't think I can make it.

I'm a 200lb manlet who started eating less carbs and more proteins for a week now and all I want now is some goddamn cheetos.

Please roast me and convince me I shouldn't give up, I need that right now.
>>
>>39913734
Go ahead you fat faggot it can't get much worse

Eat some cake too while you're at it you deserve it you fat piece of shit
>>
>>39913734
Nah, I want you to fail. Go ahead and give up.
It'll make me stand out more after I make it.
>>
File: 1468266129761.jpg (20KB, 310x156px) Image search: [Google]
1468266129761.jpg
20KB, 310x156px
Food is just fuel. I ate nothing but celery and zero carb protein shakes for 2 months to learn that. Stop being a cuck.
>>
>>39913734
Do it, give in... Only one cheeto right?

I'm sure you'll stop after just one, go ahead anon

have one, or two... maybe the whole bag won't hurt? right?
>>
Nothing beats eating cheetos with some nice soda.
>>
>>39913734
Eat it you weak willed piece of shit
>>
Jesus christ it's a fucking snack food, how weak are you that you genuinely can't resist the urge to eat fucking cheetos?

As a matter of fact, you're a 200lb manlet, why the fuck do you still have cheetos in your house? Throw that shit out, faggot. If you have any hope of making it you will dump that shit down the garbage disposal right now, along with all your other fucking human kibble garbage.
>>
>>39913734
Just eat it stay fat, being fit is hard. It's probably your genetics, don't blame yourself, or take any responsibility. It's society that should change.
>>
>>39913734
Wow fuck a 200lb manlet, throwing away your diet for fucking cheetos, the nigger equivalent of french fries. I don't even know how you've made it this far, if you can't give up fucking Cheetos you aren't going to make. Give up and get a fucking yearly subscription to BLACKED and take yourself to /r9k/ you betacuck faggot.
Eat those fucking cheetos and you can juat give up on women, you have as much worth as the skin flakes left in grip of the barbell.

I don't even know you but I know you're weak, and have no place.
Go download some Katy Perry and flick your bean
>>
>>39913734
Caleb, is that you again? You fucking know that you wiegh more than 200 lbs you fat tard
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.